Midwest Classic Insurance

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  3

Thread: Who are the proud 20th Anniversary Kit Owners?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Brakes, axles and door latches. Same here.

Post Thanks / Like
    From this post in Edwardb's thread, looks like Paul_M has #9.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_M View Post
    Hey Edward, This is my first build, I'm #9 for the 20th anniversary cars. Wanted to say thanks for all your suggestions and detailed postings they've been extremely helpful as I move along. I'm still waiting on the brakes as well, I was told a few weeks ago they would be shipped soon. I'm planning on PC all the non white panels gray to match the frame, has anyone come across the powder coat paint codes for the chassis so I can match the panels exactly? Thanks again
    King
    Roadster #8127, ordered 7/12/13, received 9/11/13
    http://thefactoryfiveforum.com/showt...4-Coyote-Build

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 2bking View Post
    From this post in Edwardb's thread, looks like Paul_M has #9.
    Thanks King! I updated the original list to include Paul.

Paul, if you want to give us your chassis number and location I'll add that too. Welcome to the group!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey guys,
    Yep, I'm #9, live in Briarcliff Manor, NY. Build is coming along, wish I had more time...basically weekends and some nights after work...took a little while to get the garage organized and rolling body buck sorted. Front suspension is done and now been working on cleaning up the IRS parts and hoping to start installing next weekend after I get a new jack. Found a powder coater near me, and eduardb posted the colors codes on another thread, thanaks agian, so will be coating all the non-white panels gray to match the frame. Still need to find a painter and debating the engine choice and where to buy it from. I was originally thinking Summits M-6007-Z427FRT, but Roush has a pretty sweet 427 IR and Engine Factory has a nice 427W, both have similar output, engine factory is a little cheaper. Anyone have experience we either of these shops or any other recommendations? Thanks