The tedious part on the console was to get it to fit required careful sanding along the bottom of the unit. I wanted to make sure the fit was snug, wouldn't squeak and creak, and that it was aligned correctly. As it sits, it sits slightly off to the passenger side, about 1/4 of an inch. The unit I bought was the elongated unit meant to go back to the back of the cab. My seats were mounted and I could not get that portion to fir between the seats. I opted to trim off the lower portion of the console even with the armrest that does fit between the seats. I will cap off the back of the console so the armrest fits snug against it. Also began to fit the door panels, I am going to use rivnuts for the door panels. I still need to mount the electronic door poppers, hook them and the electric windows up, and install the inside cab door handles. rapidly getting down to putting the brake on, then we will get the car registered. Custom Radio in Knoxville Tennessee is working up a sound system for the car.

Console-12.jpgConsole-14.jpgConsole-15.jpgConsole-16.jpg