Two and a half weeks ago. Started putting in the body wiring. At the end of the first day it was like this:

My process started with making new wiring diagrams for everything throughout. Using all Subaru connectors, adding Deutch connectors for my custom stuff. Harnesses were cut away so I had things cut down to pigtails ranging from a couple inches to a couple feet at each connector. Mount components, plug those connectors in, then run interconnect wires using scraps from the cut out harness wires (to keep color codes) from each pigtail to its mating other end/s. Everything is done with crimp splices covered with internal melt/seal heat shrink. Told the wife this would take a week. She doubles everything I tell her and was about right.

I'm down to installing power antenna, running speaker wires. Everything else has been tested and working, with exception of OBDII diag tool is not seeing the ECU. Expect to sort that today. All my wiring except the antenna runs down the left sail, nothing goes in the center as I wanted free access to pulling the rear firewall, and fuel tank. Antenna will go down the right side to behind the passenger area, keeping it away from the other wires just in case it wants to pick up any electrical noise - especially more likely without a steel body.

Some more pics later this week when it looks "nice"...