Very Cool Parts

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Boig Motorsports Cooling Tubes Now Available!

Post Thanks / Like

Boig Motorsports Cooling Tubes Now Available!

These rugged, race proven cooling tubes are mandrel bent, with each end beaded to firmly grip the clamped hoses. They have been beautifully ceramic powder coated internally and externally for increased longevity. The come with custom fitted top quality hoses designed for the FFR Afco radiator and your engine application.

Their robust designs, developed from years of racing applications, combined with the beautiful ceramic powder coating have brought some customers to consider them “engine jewelry.”

They replace “one size fits all” corrugated hoses which can fracture while the rubber adapters can crack, leak, and slip off the radiator.

These cooling tube assemblies are a clean, custom fit, easy to install, and will provide you with years of worry free driving.

Cooling tube assemblies are available for the following engine installations:

#70706 - Upper Radiator and Tube Forward Kit for 302 or 351Windsor with Afco Radiator - Includes mandrel bent and beaded silver ceramic powder coated 1-1/2” OD steel tube into 1-1/2” ID coupler hoses. This kit replaces the corrugated tubing between your radiator filler T and the Afco radiator inlet.

#70690 - 302 or 351 Windsor upper to Afco Radiator with Filler Neck - 1-1/2” steel tube is beaded on each end. Pressure cap fitting is welded to the tube.

#70688 - Lower Radiator Hose and Tube Kit for 302 and 351 Windsor in Factory Five Roadster with Afco Raditor

302 and 351W Afco radiator lower

Click here to visit our website and order.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Boig Motorsports Parts

View our 818 Exhaust and Cooling Tubes!

View our Roadster, Type 65 Coupe, and Hot Rod Cooling Tubes!

View our Quiet Pipes Side Pipe Kits for Roadsters!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Boig Motorsports; 05-12-2016 at 10:26 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    #70700 - Lower Radiator Hose and Tube Kit for Coyote in Roadster with Afco Radiator - 1-1/2” OD steel tube, mandrel bent, beaded, and silver ceramic powder coated inside and out.

#70617 - FE Big Block Lower Radiator Hose and Tube Kit for Mk1 - Mk2 Roadster - Lower radiator hose with Afco radiator uses 1-3/4” OD mandrel bent and beaded silver ceramic powder coated steel tube with front and rear hoses.

#70689 - Lower Radiator Hose and Tube Kit for FFR Type 65 Coupe - Equipped with either 302 or 351W engines and FFR/Griffin Radiator - 1-3/4” steel tube is mandrel bent, beaded on each end, and beautifully ceramic powder coated internally and externally.

Coming Soon - FFR Type 65 Coupe Upper Hose and Tube kit with 302 or 351W Engines!

Last edited by Boig Motorsports; 05-12-2016 at 10:28 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    #70704 - Hot Rod with 5.0L Coyote at the Radiator

Top View, Hot Rod lower hose at the block.

Last edited by Boig Motorsports; 05-12-2016 at 10:22 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Nice products.
    SOLD 03/2013: MK II #5004: 5.0 EFI: 8.8, 3.55, E303, TW heads, GT40 intake, 24#, 70mm MAF

Ordered MK IV Coyote Complete Kit.

Post Thanks / Like
    Very cool! Wish I hadn't already did mine...

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    I have this setup on both my Coyote powered Roadster and my 818 and highly recommend both setups.

Henry

Post Thanks / Like
    These cooling tubes and hoses are top quality and finish. I've had them on my Roadster for 2 years.

Post Thanks / Like
    This is the new style radiator. I am using a FE motor. Do you have a kit for my setup.
    [/URL]

[/URL]
    Last edited by Raceral; 05-20-2016 at 08:16 PM.
    Thanks,
    Al Adkins
    Certified "Kool Aid" drinker

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Couple of things on that Al.
    - We have not done an FE with the new FFR radiator with the angled outlet. We did find for the Windsor Lower Hose and Tube kit that the exact same parts fit with the new angled outlet jut by rotating the tube and the front hose.
    - We've had conflicting feedback on the FE lower kit which was developed on a MkII which had a higher x-member than the Mk3-3.1.4. One customer said it did not fit his Mk3 but others have used it successfully.

Boig is eager to work with you on this. We could start with the usual FE lower kit order with the understanding that it would probably need to be mocked up and photographed by you and Boig would use that information to make a custom configuration for you to test before getting to a final configuration.
    www.breezeautomotive.com 2005 FFR Mk3 Roadster, 302/340hp, MassFlo EFI, Breeze Pulleys, T5, Aluminum Flywheel, 3-link rear with Torsen Diff and 3.27:1 gears, Power Steering, Breeze Front Sway Bar, SN-95 Spindles with outboard SAI Mod, Breeze Battery Mount, QA1 Externally Adjustable Shocks, Quick Release Steering Wheel, Vintage Race seats, GM Arctic White, Sky Blue Scoop, Hidden Hinges, Billet Aluminum Side-view Mirrors, 2,183lbs wet. 1967 Mustang Fastback, Dark Moss Green, black interior, '67 14" styled steel wheels, 2000 Explorer 302 w 5.0 Cam, Quickfuel 450 CFM, 289 Hi-Po Dual exhaust, C4, lowering springs w Shelby drop.

Post Thanks / Like
    Great, let me get a little closer to getting the rest of the bugs worked out and I will get back with you.
    Thanks,
    Al Adkins

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Breeze has just added the Lower Hose and Tube Kit for Coyote in Roadster with the new FFR Radiator, Part Number 70744. Photo to be loaded soon.

http://www.breezeautomotive.com/deta...p?prod_id=1136
    www.breezeautomotive.com 2005 FFR Mk3 Roadster, 302/340hp, MassFlo EFI, Breeze Pulleys, T5, Aluminum Flywheel, 3-link rear with Torsen Diff and 3.27:1 gears, Power Steering, Breeze Front Sway Bar, SN-95 Spindles with outboard SAI Mod, Breeze Battery Mount, QA1 Externally Adjustable Shocks, Quick Release Steering Wheel, Vintage Race seats, GM Arctic White, Sky Blue Scoop, Hidden Hinges, Billet Aluminum Side-view Mirrors, 2,183lbs wet. 1967 Mustang Fastback, Dark Moss Green, black interior, '67 14" styled steel wheels, 2000 Explorer 302 w 5.0 Cam, Quickfuel 450 CFM, 289 Hi-Po Dual exhaust, C4, lowering springs w Shelby drop.

Post Thanks / Like
    I have an Mk4 with the new angled outlet radiator and the added interference of a sway bar. Engine is a Windsor 427 (351). Do you have anything for this application? Have the upper hose already. Just need the lower hose.
    Last edited by JRL16; 09-14-2016 at 12:38 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    We recently checked this and confirmed our lower hose and tube kits clear the FFR sway bar.

Post Thanks / Like
    Do you sell anything for GTM's with LS engines?

Post Thanks / Like
    Do you offer anything for 460 set up?

Post Thanks / Like
    Any FE upgrades yet... I'm done and if you want to send me a kit I will try it and see what needs to be modified if you think there may be a market
    Last edited by Raceral; 05-04-2017 at 07:27 AM.
    Thanks,
    Al Adkins

Post Thanks / Like
    Do these fit the MK4 coyote with the newest radiator? The link to breeze part doesn’t show the part?

Thanks
    Jason
    Last edited by TXdad; 07-14-2018 at 03:55 PM. Reason: Typo

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, BMS-104 is the part you want!

We have brought sales in-house. Part described, and you can order on boigmotorsports.com

Post Thanks / Like
    No upper hose for the MK4 coyote?
    Chris
    Mark IV Roadster #7679
    Coyote 5.0, T56, Hydraulic Clutch, IRS, Torsen Diff, Wilwoods, Hydraboost, ABS Power Brakes, Power Steering, & tons more extras.

Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry chrisarella, we make the lower hose assembly, not the upper. Many builders use the Ford hose that comes with the crate Coyote motor, and splice a Dorman filler inline.

Bob

Post Thanks / Like
    Sounds good Bob. Thanks.
    Chris
    Mark IV Roadster #7679
    Coyote 5.0, T56, Hydraulic Clutch, IRS, Torsen Diff, Wilwoods, Hydraboost, ABS Power Brakes, Power Steering, & tons more extras.

Post Thanks / Like
    Are you still offering the #70700 Lower Radiator Hose and Tube Kit for Coyote in Roadster with Afco Radiator?
    I have the original Afco radiator from 2012 (not the new one that BMS-104 fits).
    Chris
    Mark IV Roadster #7679

Post Thanks / Like
    got anything for a 4.6L?