Boig Motorsports

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  9
Likes Likes:  27

Thread: Wareaglescott's Coyote build thread - INDEX ADDED TO POST #1

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Man that is looking great. Clean and neat look. The belts are going to look great when you get the body on. Thanks!

Post Thanks / Like
    This has been a great thread to follow - especially for someone with a comparable skill level. I don't recall seeing a paint scheme for your build (might have just been a while) but is there any chance you're painting it white with blue stripes and orange pin stripes? The seat belts scream "Auburn Theme" similar to Dave's USC build...

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mmklaxer View Post
    This has been a great thread to follow - especially for someone with a comparable skill level. I don't recall seeing a paint scheme for your build (might have just been a while) but is there any chance you're painting it white with blue stripes and orange pin stripes? The seat belts scream "Auburn Theme" similar to Dave's USC build...
    Thanks!
    My avatar picture is my paint scheme. I had an artist draw that up as a concept to see if I liked it. I have 3 grays and 2 oranges for the stripes I am choosing between. I still need to finalize those selections but it will pretty much look like the picture.
    MK4 #8900 - complete kit - Coyote, TKO600, IRS - Delivered 6/28/16 First Start 10/6/16 Go cart - 10/16/16 Build completed - 4/26/17 - 302 days to build my 302 CI Coyote Cobra - Registered and street legal 5/17/17
    Build Thread http://thefactoryfiveforum.com/showt...e-build-thread
    PHIL 4:13 INSTAGRAM - @scottsrides