Quote Originally Posted by edwardb View Post
Your build is really making great progress. Good idea to go over everything after the driving you've done. I'll be interested to hear what Ford finds out with your PCM. FYI, and maybe you know this already, those two panels you're talking about can't be removed once the body is on. Doesn't hurt that you didn't use silicone IMO since they're not too structural at that point. Do make sure they don't leak though. Of course the body can be removed (and guys do it all the time) but it's not a small task and not something you would do without a major reason. You'll especially feel that way after it's painted.
Thanks Paul. That is the newbie in me shining through. I totally did not consider the body blocking those panels from being removed! Good to know. I cant imagine the way I have that compartment loaded up that it would be possible to change a master cylinder through that access panel. Sure hope I will never need to access that area. I may go back and revisit that and seal it up better to prevent leaking.

I will be sure to let you know what the outcome is with the computer I sent to Ford.