So I have spent the last few days (other than the time just spent sitting in the shop gazing at the car) wiping the inch of dust off of every tube on the chassis. The body was detailed nicely but the chassis and engine were left for me to trudge through. I still need to work on the engine compartment. My first line of business was to just get it out around the neighborhood, so (after the rain) wifey and I went for a very brief ride. The car started right up but I noticed that something on the passenger side rear was rubbing. So we shortened the trip and headed back to the shop. It looks as though the rear tires were rubbing slightly against the inside of the fenders. Kory had road tested, but prior to making the height adjustment in the front of the car so something must have gotten thrown off, plus there were two people in the car for the first time. Anyway, I have adjusted the rear another 1/4" on the PS and 1/8" on the DS, but have yet to get it back on the road (hopefully tomorrow). I did wire some plugs for the license plates lights so that the bolts/lights can be removed without having to cut the wires each time. I still need to shield a few places where 121 had to cut into the lines I had ran, but not a lot to do there and then I reached out to Dan and Tony to find out the ohms for the gauge settings on the Fuel Sender... 16 Empty & 158 Full. I will try to calibrate in the next day or two as well. I am having a local shop do a final alignment on the car Saturday and then I am knee deep into the registration process at that point. Can't see from the photos, but there are still a few touch-ups that need to be done. Will get legal and then have Kory make a final pass. Going tomorrow to update Temp Tags just in case. WRP (Bill) has been a great help here locally with his tales of Registration and I hope to avoid some of the hoops they are making him jump through. Anyway, here are a few pics, but for the most part nothing has changed too much, just chompin' at the bit to get some road time in and hoping Mother Nature cooperates. Hopefully it can see the road before the Boys drop below 500 .

Few pics of the car in the air...

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Replaced the old Diff Vent with new billet...

8.jpg

7.jpg

License Plate Lights and Rear Camera...

9.jpg

Scuffing of Fenders...

5.jpg

6.jpg