BluePrint Engines

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1

Thread: Srobinsonx2 Bodywork

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is my favorite TV show. Can't wait for the next episode. Seriously, this is an amazing thread. You are helping so many current and future builders determine if they have the time, patience, facility, skill and resiliency to paint their own car. You are doing a great job and and even better job of documenting the learning curve.

My hats off to the pros who have been riding shotgun. Your support for the community is awesome and even though you are giving away years of experience, I'm sure you are gaining many future customers.

Keep going brother. Can't wait to see the end result.
    -Steve
    Mk IV #8901 - Complete kit, Coyote, TKO-600, IRS. Ordered 5/23/16, Delivered 7/14/16, First Start 8/13/17, First Go-Kart 10/22/17, Registered and Completed 10/18/18. Build Thread: http://thefactoryfiveforum.com/showt...V-Coyote-Build Graduation Thread: https://thefactoryfiveforum.com/show...-Roadster-8901

Post Thanks / Like
    What Steve said. You & the Jeffs are certainly adding to the body of knowledge (pun intended) here on the forum. Kudos to you!

John

Quote Originally Posted by Straversi View Post
    This is my favorite TV show. Can't wait for the next episode. Seriously, this is an amazing thread. You are helping so many current and future builders determine if they have the time, patience, facility, skill and resiliency to paint their own car. You are doing a great job and and even better job of documenting the learning curve.

My hats off to the pros who have been riding shotgun. Your support for the community is awesome and even though you are giving away years of experience, I'm sure you are gaining many future customers.

Keep going brother. Can't wait to see the end result.
    -Steve
    MK IV Roadster #8631
    Ford 302, Holley Terminator EFI, T5z, 3.55 Rear End, IRS, 17” Halibrand Replicas (9” front, 10.5” rear), Nitto 555 G2’s (275/40ZR17 front, 315/35ZR17 rear), Fast Freddie’s Power Steering, F5 Wilwood Brakes, FFMetal’s Firewall Forward, Forte’s Hydraulic Clutch & Throttle Linkage
    https://www.ffcars.com/threads/phile.../#post-4776313

Post Thanks / Like
    Hang in there, you're doing a great job and educating us. Thanks!
    JR
    Mk4 complete kit #9059 ordered 1/19/17 delivered 3/23/17, 2015 IRS, Fortes/DART347,TKO 600, hyd clutch, P/S, 12.88 wilwood brakes front and rear, heater/defrost and vintage gauges
    First start and go-cart 4/11/18. Taken To Whitby Motorcars Greensboro, N.C. 2/5/21 for body/paint