BluePrint Engines

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Rolling Chassing Dolly For Sale TX

Post Thanks / Like

Rolling Chassing Dolly For Sale TX

Folks, I designed and built this Heavy Duty Rolling Chassis Dolly when I ordered my Kit and I finally go the engine and I'm at the point I don't need this any more! It was the best decision I have made so far for this build the ability to work on the car standing up and able to roll it around the garage... worked perfectly! Frame rails are cushion so not to scratch! Just Cant say how much of a back saver and space saver this has been... Anyway I'm going to sell it! I live in West Houston, TX

If your getting ready to start a build... You need one the these! I included the plans if you want to build one.

Chassis Dolly.jpgIMG_3323.JPGIMG_3324.JPGIMG_3325.JPGIMG_3326.JPGIMG_3548.JPG

Cheers, Michael

Call or Txt 419.306.8669

Post Thanks / Like
    I really like this. I can't crouch down for very long without my back hurting and I don't have lift, so this may be a great alternative. Do you use a regular jack to get the frame on and off the dolly?
    Started dreaming of a Cobra around 1987
    Purchased Complete Kit 6/9/2017, Delivered 9/4/2017, Rolling Chassis 3/30/2018, Engine Dyno'ed 3/4/2022, Engine installed 8/27/2022
    Click here for my build thread
    Serial #9158
    Design Engineer at BluePrint Engines

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Yama-Bro View Post
    I really like this. I can't crouch down for very long without my back hurting and I don't have lift, so this may be a great alternative. Do you use a regular jack to get the frame on and off the dolly?
    I have an 1300lbs electric hoist on garage ceiling, that's how I originally got it on dolly. You could have a few guys grab a corner and lift it up as well. I do have a car lift so used that to get it off the dolly! But it was a tremendous help for sure!

Post Thanks / Like
    OK, I need this Dolly gone, so Free to anyone that will come get it, I also have a Free Body doll on wheels. Perfect for someone getting ready to start a build! Located in West Houston, Katy, TX 77494. Please call or txt 419.306.8669