Boig Motorsports

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: A Big Shout Out To Mark Reynolds @ Breeze Automotive!

Steve >> aka: GoDadGo
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

A Big Shout Out To Mark Reynolds @ Breeze Automotive!

Hey Gang,

• Just wanted to let you all know that I just received my seat brackets from Mark @ Breeze Automotive.
    • Like the fan shroud that I purchased, the seat brackets arrived on time and fit perfectly.
    • Though not as easily adjustable as I would have liked since a little unbolting will be required to move things around, the seat height and position are perfect.
    • His brackets made my Factory Five Big & Tall Leather Seats fit the back of my front so well that my car now feels like an old friend.
    • Consider buying them if you need a little Gangsta Lean in your seats.
    • Thanks Mark For Offering Excellent Products Accompanied By Excellent Service!

Steve

PS: Don't Tell My Old Friend Please!
    https://youtu.be/svZX2BMSDEs
    Last edited by GoDadGo; 07-31-2017 at 07:58 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Steve, do you mind me asking your height? I have a set of Mark's wedges, and on trial fitting with my big and tall seats, I'm thinking I'm going to have to go straight to the floor with my seats in order for my knees to not hit the bottom of the dash. I'm a shade over 6'2". I like the slight recline, but I'll have to play some more to make sure it's ideal for me.

Nathan

Steve >> aka: GoDadGo
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    I'm 5'10" with a 32" Inseam and I tip the scales between 170-175 lbs, so I hope that gives you a good reference point.
    A lot of taller folks go with the Kirkey Low Backs, which adds another inch or two of leg room plus lets you get a little more creative with seat position.
    For the record, the car feels as comfortable as my daily driver, so Comfort is King since the goal of this build is to use the Cobra for fair weather daily drives to work.
    Try putting a 2X4" on the flat in the front of your seat, with it on the floor, to get an idea how these brackets will make you fit in the car.

http://breezeautomotive.com/details.php?prod_id=609
    Last edited by GoDadGo; 07-31-2017 at 08:53 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    I second Steve's positive comments on Mark.
    His directions are spectacular.
    His products are spectacular.
    I think the best is his excellent customer service. As a first time builder I had numerous stupid questions. Every call I ever made to Mark he was extremely helpful and patient and went above and beyond to get me the information I needed. He even gave me his personal cell number to text him some pictures so he could see what I was talking about at times. Shipping was always fast and accurate as well.
    I lost count but have at least a dozen of his products in my build. All of them are top notch. Highly recommend Breeze anything!

I hope not to hijack Steves thread to bad but Nathan I am 6'3" and have the kirkey seats for max legroom. Got some mount brackets that allow for incline from summit. I generally take about 1 hour drives and find the car very comfortable (once I squeeze myself in). I have the highjacks but if you don't like that look the low backs mount the same and are surprisingly comfortable. Lots of info about how I mounted them in my build thread. Index in post 1 will direct you to the specific posts.

Now back to Steve's thread!
    Last edited by wareaglescott; 08-01-2017 at 06:07 AM.
    MK4 #8900 - complete kit - Coyote, TKO600, IRS - Delivered 6/28/16 First Start 10/6/16 Go cart - 10/16/16 Build completed - 4/26/17 - 302 days to build my 302 CI Coyote Cobra - Registered and street legal 5/17/17
    Build Thread http://thefactoryfiveforum.com/showt...e-build-thread
    PHIL 4:13 INSTAGRAM - @scottsrides

Post Thanks / Like
    Mark is an incredible person and vendor.
    absolutely the best.
    The traveling Builder
    717-773-5624

Post Thanks / Like
    Can't go wrong with Breeze!
    SOLD 03/2013: MK II #5004: 5.0 EFI: 8.8, 3.55, E303, TW heads, GT40 intake, 24#, 70mm MAF

Ordered MK IV Coyote Complete Kit.

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm still building but everything that has come from Breeze has been exactly as described and no issues.
    ---Boyd---
    MkIV #9042 build thread
    www.boss427.us
    427W, TKO600, Moser 3.55 rear.
    Delivered Feb 2017, Graduated Nov 4, 2019

Post Thanks / Like
    Breeze sells great stuff. They have so many parts you cant find anywhere else.