Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Water Temp Sender Location on 2011-14 Coyote

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Post Thanks / Like

Question Water Temp Sender Location on 2011-14 Coyote

OK, So maybe I had an extra helping of stupid this morning for breakfast, but I cannot find a location for the water temp sender on the 2011-14 Coyote. I'm working my way toward first start (finally!), and trying to get gauges hooked up. Got the Oil pressure, will put the oil temp sender in the spare bung on the Champs pan, but cannot find where to install the water temp sender. I have looked all over the motor from below, above, and the sides. No joy! I know (believe?)the controls pack uses a sensor in the head, and derives water temp from that, but that is not accessible for the dash gauges.

I've gone through a number of Coyote build threads, and can't find by scanning the text/photos or using the search function. Help please!

TIA
    CL
    Last edited by E-Ticket Ride; 10-10-2017 at 06:14 PM. Reason: typo
    Confidence: The feeling you have before you truly understand the situation. FFR 7652 Mk IV Base Kit w/IRS: ordered 10/19/2011; Arrived 11/19/2011. Coyote, Trans & headers Installed 9/11/17. First Start 12/19/17, First Go-cart 3/2/18. Aligned and go-karting. Working the interior now. Happy customer of FFR, North RaceCars, Forte's, and Breeze.
    Chris Lewis