Quote Originally Posted by Lou95gts View Post
Hi,
Thank you for the detailed build story. I'm nearing the finish of my Gen 3 build. You mentioned and pictured a few updated aluminium panels like the ones for the front wheel wells and the small pieces for rear upper wheel wells. Are there any more panel updates that are available and did FFR just ship them to you?
Thanks in advance,
Lou
You're welcome. I have fun with these build threads and appreciate the feedback. You're testing my memory here... What I remember is revised panels in the area of the front wheel wells and around the headers. They no longer have a fill over the header area. There were also new upper (attach inside the cowl) and lower (attach to the pontoons) splash guards for the front, and the filler pieces for the rear upper wheel wells. There were also new longer hatch hinge pieces. Pretty sure that's it. I didn't have to request. They assembled update kits for all sales to date some months ago when this was happening. Somewhere around 100, but don't quote me on that. I did call to expedite the shipment on mine since I was ready for the parts. But chalk that up to my impatience. Not Factory Five customer service. I don't know when the affected parts were incorporated into the kit. If in doubt, just call and find out.

Congrats on your Gen 3 Coupe build! More details and pics please. We love build threads.