I have Xpel on mine in front of the rear wheels. Shape of the front makes it tricky to find anyone to install it. Most installers use precut kits for known models and there is not a precut kit for a FFR so you will be looking at a custom job. For reference I just paid 2k for full front end wrap with Suntek film on a new car I just got from a well respected installer. I asked him about a custom job on the Cobra and he indicated he would have to see it in person but probably around 3k. There is definitely a skill level to installing this stuff and I feel this is a definite you get what you pay for situation. A cheap price will likely result in a cheap looking job.
The suntek film will need to come off and be reapplied after 5-6 years. IF you think of it that way a custom wrap on the Cobra is about a $500 a year commitment. Based on the limited miles most of us drive these you really have to ask yourself if it is worth it. I ended up ordering a roll of Xpel from eBay and applying some pieces on the straight parts of the top and bottom of the oil cooler opening. I feel that is the area most likely to take shots and doing that part myself was quite easy and cheap. 1 year and 4500 miles in and the paint looks fine on the front end with no chips to speak of.
The rear fender areas definitely regularly takes hits. I would absolutely put something on those.