This afternoon I got the windshield installed with the help of my son. It was not without incident, as usual. I manage to strip one of the threaded holes in the brass insert on the drivers side. It certainly doesn't take much to strip it, it seems I was barely turning it and none of them seem to fit very tight - gaps at the top. I guess I will go ahead and pester Whitby's to fill my order and I'll have the painter swap them out for the SS inserts when he has to pull the windshield back off. From the advice I received in my other thread, I measured down 13" from the bottom screw hole and marked the side bars and then cut the excess off at a 45 degree angle with my angle grinder. Once I got enough of the openings in the body opened up for the windshield to fit properly, measuring 27" from the top of the body above doors to the top screw, I reached in and marked the holes. I pulled it back out again, center punched them, and used a series of drill bits to get it up to the 27/64 bit and then tapped the holes to 1/2" - 13. When I installed the bolts I found that the drivers side was flush to the body mount but there was a small gap on the passenger side, and I used a couple 1/2" washers (about 1/8" thick) as spacers and then tightened everything down. I still need to square and clean up the windshield rubber and get the trim rings mounted, but otherwise I am done with this for now.