Midwest Classic Insurance

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: 13th Annual Rides To Remember, June 2, 2018 at Atlanta Motorsports Park

Post Thanks / Like

13th Annual Rides To Remember, June 2, 2018 at Atlanta Motorsports Park

13th Annual RTR.png

It's that time of year again for the Ferrari Maserati of Atlanta sponsored Rides to Remember. For those that have never participated in this event, this is a special event to help children facing a battle with cancer that need more than our hearts, they need our support. I can say you will get a lot of joy from participating in this event and seeing the huge smiles on the faces of these children.

Check-in location is the same as last year at the Georgia Racing Hall of Fame at 415 Hwy 53, Dawsonville, GA. Check-in is from 8-9:30 am. After check-in, each driver can proceed to the Atlanta Motorsports Park racetrack which is only a 10 minute drive to 20 Duck Thurmond Rd, Dawsonville, GA. The event is scheduled from 8:00 am to 1:00 pm on Saturday, June 2, 2018. We have several local Cobra and Coupe owners that plan to participate. Let's help our children in their fight to beat cancer. I look forward to seeing you there.

For more information on donations, volunteering or participating as a driver, go to the Rides To Remember website: http://fmoaridestoremember.com/

Gary

Post Thanks / Like
    Awesome!

Post Thanks / Like

Update: 13th Annual Rides To Remember, June 2, 2018 at Atlanta Motorsports Park

Update 5/15/2018
    The Rides To Remember is just over two weeks away. Registration is still open so if you have not registered to participate, you need to do it ASAP. They closed it once but they opened it up again today after I contacted them.
    The schedule now shows particpants meet at the dealership: Ferrari Maserati of Atlanta 11875 Alpharetta Hwy, Roswell, GA 30076. I know this may be inconvenient for some and originally we had planned to meet at the Georgia Racing Hall of Fame in Dawsonville, GA as was initially announced.
    I have spoken with Jacqueline at Rides To Remember and she will make an exception for us so we can meet in Dawsonville, GA as planned and then drive to AMP in our own group caravan. If you prefer to meet in Dawsonville, please let me know ASAP, no later than Monday, May 21st. I need to provide Jacqueline a list of drivers so we can go direct to AMP and sign in there. Since we will not be meeting at the dealership, we will be on our own for breakfast. Let me know if you are interested in meeting for breakfast and I will find a place near the GA Racing Hall of Fame.

This is the link for registration: http://www.fmoaridestoremember.org/registration/

Gary

Post Thanks / Like

Drivers' R2R Package

Quote Originally Posted by Cobra4GC View Post
    Update 5/15/2018
    The Rides To Remember is just over two weeks away. Registration is still open so if you have not registered to participate, you need to do it ASAP. They closed it once but they opened it up again today after I contacted them.
    The schedule now shows particpants meet at the dealership: Ferrari Maserati of Atlanta 11875 Alpharetta Hwy, Roswell, GA 30076. I know this may be inconvenient for some and originally we had planned to meet at the Georgia Racing Hall of Fame in Dawsonville, GA as was initially announced.
    I have spoken with Jacqueline at Rides To Remember and she will make an exception for us so we can meet in Dawsonville, GA as planned and then drive to AMP in our own group caravan. If you prefer to meet in Dawsonville, please let me know ASAP, no later than Monday, May 21st. I need to provide Jacqueline a list of drivers so we can go direct to AMP and sign in there. Since we will not be meeting at the dealership, we will be on our own for breakfast. Let me know if you are interested in meeting for breakfast and I will find a place near the GA Racing Hall of Fame.

This is the link for registration: http://www.fmoaridestoremember.org/registration/

Gary
    If you are wondering whether you will be receiving your Rides To Remember shirt and gift from Ferrari Maserati of Atlanta (FMOA) if you go direct to the AMP instead of joining the caravan from FMOA, Jacqueline has assured me she will have the Driver's shirts & gifts at AMP for those participants that are on the list I provide to her. Please make sure you let me know by Monday, May 21st if you will be meeting in Dawsonville and driving direct to AMP with us. If your name is not on my list, they will not have a shirt/gift package for you at AMP and you will have to pick it up at FMOA.

Gary