Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Holy Moly Here I Go, About to Order my MK4 Kit

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Steve >> aka: GoDadGo
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Redlinejoev View Post
    All you guys put a smile on my face as I read your responses. I realize that while we are all different, we are all alike in a certain way. I received an email from FFR today, my order number is #129178 and delivery date should be 7/21/18. That is SO around the corner. Do I even have time to clear out the garage? Build my dolly? Body Buck? I ordered as much as I could from FFR. The only things I still need are the Coyote engine and TKO 600 transmission. I spoke with Dan and he said the T-56 would be a tight fit and I just don't want to run into problems. I'm sure there will be other parts needed but I believe I will have most. I plan on a green color scheme but just not sure which direction it will take, so I'm calling my build "The Green Machine" albeit tentatively. I still haven't told my wife I placed the order; need to tell her soon. I'm thinking 7/21/18.
    7/21 Is The Day My Brother Was Born So It's Got To Be A Great Day To Receive Your Kit!

Congratulations Again & Read That Manual Before You Start Doing Your Inventory!
    Last edited by GoDadGo; 05-17-2018 at 07:16 PM.