Quote Originally Posted by edwardb View Post
All of your descriptions are for the Coyote harness. As long as you have power to the front of the PDB, and all the connections completed, I doubt that's where your problem is. You said no power at the ignition switch, no gauges, etc. That all comes from the Ron Francis harness. How do you have the RF harness connected to power? Specifically the large wires in the harness that are routed to battery power, ignition switch, accessory, alternator, etc.?
Thanks, Paul and Railroad! This is helping us out. So from your messages, i'm thinking that the next thing to check is how I'm getting power (or more likely not getting power) to the ron francis chassis harness. From what i can understand, the place where the RF harness gets its power from the battery is via cables hooked up to the starter - so a line should be coming with 12V to a post on the starter, and then a couple wires from the RF harness are also on that post and thats how the harness gets its power. Here's a picture of the RF harness schematic that i think shows this. The red arrow i drew to show where i think the power is coming in to the rf harness.

If we test for power there on that post of the starter, we don't have power! So if the above is correct, we're not getting any power to the rf harness, which would cause all the lack of activity when we turn the key. So here are a few photos as we try to diagnose this. The first show the top of the passenger footbox and the red arrow shows where we do have power and then the green where i'd like us to have power but somewhere along the way we don't. I have 3 pictures following the green arrow down to the starter where we test and find no power. Here they are:

A couple questions:
1) is it correct that this connection on the starter is where the rf harness gets its power?
2) where along that green path do you think we are losing power?
3) any thought on how we get power down to that starter, and thus to the rf harness?

Thank you so much, guys! We don't know what we'd do without you!