As mentioned earlier, I ordered a complete Type 65 kit in the beginning of April. I was not 100 % convinced that it was a smart thing to do, using a lot of money to purchase a lot of work. However, after seeing the car at Factory Five for two seconds I just had to have one.

Being a big person getting in and out was no pretty sight but once in, I sat perfectly. With the Florida humidity, I might lose some weight during the building process to simplify the process
The kit as follows:
Powder coated Coupe Gen 3 complete kit with cutouts
GPS gauge kit
302 mount kit
Lowback vintage race seats
Power steering
IRS and sway bars
AC
Carpet
Both leather and wood steering wheels (could not make up my mind)Susp.jpgHjul.jpg
Side windows
Nose scoops
17” wheels
12.88” Wilwood brakes

In addition, I will add items like wipers, front lights, electrical items, etc from other suppliers

I had plans to have the chassis rolling with the engine installed this summer. As I live in Norway and building the car in Florida, I can only work on it during my vacations. Unfortunately, I took one month before delivery and has quite a few suspension parts on back order. A deposit has been paid on the engine, 347 with FI, and trans, TKO 600, for mid-July delivery. Newer did, but rescheduled for my next visit.

I was able to do the inventory, almost perfect, and install most of the front suspension and brakes. I have also started drilling aluminum and have used a few Clico clamps! Brems.jpgI will be back in Florida for Christmas, hopefully with all parts in place. In the meantime, I will be following the forum and plan the next steps.