Midwest Classic Insurance

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Sema 2018

Post Thanks / Like

Sema 2018

FFR's been very quiet this year.
    Who's going, what's F5 bringing? Will there be a new body for the Gen 3 coupe?

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    I've said it before, when FFR goes dark that's usually a good thing for us.

FFR 5369 Pin Drive, IRS, Trigos, Torsen, Wilwoods, FMS BOSS 302 "B" cam , Mass-flo. CA SB100 (SPCN) Registered
    Delivered 4/23/06. "Finished" 4/2012 (still not done!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Below is some of what FFR sent in a newsletter today. I think it is safe to say we will be seeing the new stuff they have been working on. I can't wait!

Thanks John

Burlington, Foxboro, and Vegas... Fall 2018
    The Factory Five train keeps rolling into Fall with some great events on the schedule. In a few days, we'll be in Burlington, Vermont at the NSRA show. Two weeks later, we're hosting a Factory Five night at Gillette Stadium with the guys from Mass Cruisers Car Club... And it won't be long before we're trucking out to SEMA with some really great surprises and stuff we've been working on all year.

Today was important to take a moment and remember the heroes and good people we lost on 9/11. I am so grateful we are able to build and drive such awesome cars in the land of the free and the home of the brave.

Thanks to all of the people who stopped by this very busy summer. It was great to see so many old friends and new! Let's build some cars before the snow flies!

Dave Smith
    President