Being that I have a coyote engine my options are limited for the radiator reservoir location so I wanted to run it past you guys to see if I'm missing something.
Option #1 is next to radiator but i don't like that location since i would have to custom a mounting bracket and the reservoir itself is tilted which is a problem in my mind.
Option #2 is on passenger side firewall under the frame tube and fuel regulator and next to A/C bulkhead. I purchased some 90 fittings for heater hoses to make that clean and i would mount reservoir as high as i can to get cap off, I will need to use a funnel to fill but i don't expect to have to do that often. I will also get a 90 fitting for bottom of reservoir which does not stick down past frame and then run hose to radiator. Seems to me to be my best option since there is no room on drivers side.
This is a closed system so fluid should fill in when hot and pull out when cold right?

Also, secondary question, does it matter which heater hose goes into the A/C core, in other words, is there a particular direct the hot water should flow inside the car? I know it matters on the engine side but I the directions aren't specific for the inside.

thanks for the help!IMG_20181103_125505267.jpgIMG_20181103_125443284.jpg