I've taken my roadster off the road for the winter and dropped off the body to Whitby Motorcars in Greensboro NC two weeks ago. First let me say that I was very impressed with the operation at Whitby and Jeff along with his staff have the expertise to do a great job on my car. I'm going with the Indigo blue and white stripes. I just fell in love with the 427 Cobra SC back in the day and saw Carroll Shelby driving around Watkins Glen in a CSX that was that color combination at it has stuck with me ever since.

I'm glad I had the 8 weeks of driving in gelcoat to get used to this type of driving. I was able to put on 700 miles and enjoyed it every mile

I have plenty of winter projects to do on the rest of the roadster in my garage and trying to decide how I want to finish the interior.

My first big modification will be to decide if I want to make the modifications to the trunk with a drop box and a battery box. Not sure if I'll ever use the added space since I will be driving for pleasure and not worrying about shopping bags and the such.

For those of you who have decided to keep the trunk original and not do the drop box mod, do you regret it? Or not worth the hassle for those of you that did do it?

I definitely want to modify the tunnel cover to have cup holders and some storage for stuff.

Comments would be appreciated.

Thanks