Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1

Thread: Gas-N-Pipes for my Coyote

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Post Thanks / Like

Gas-N-Pipes for my Coyote

Received a set of highly polished stainless Gas-n pipes last week. These things are very shinny, cant wait to put them on. Not quite ready to put them on yet,but I was thinking of doing a comparison video of the stock exhaust compared to Gas-npipes. I haven't seen any done with a Coyote engine yet and was wonder if anyone was interested in hearing a comparison? It may be a few weeks but was planning on doing decibels readings outside from various angles and from the drivers seat. If there is a video out there point me in the right direction. I seen a few, but not with Coyote and long tube headers. I have the stock FFR steel pipes uncoated on now and they can get annoying really quick if I wind the Coyote up. Hopefully these will make more of a growl.

Last edited by Paul2STL; 01-16-2019 at 10:14 PM.
    MKIV #9122 Ordered kit 5/24/17 received kit 8/11/17 MK4 Base kit +,First Start 4/7/18, First Go-Cart 4/22/18, In gelcoat, licensed and driving 8/11/18. Coyote gen2, T-56, 2015 IRS 3.31, 17" Halibrand replicas w/Nitto NT555 G2, Withby Motorcars power brake kit W/Wilwood pedals, 04 Cobra front brakes, 15 Mustang rear brakes with mods, power steering. Paint Jeff Miller Da Bat, Lexus Spectra Blue Mica W/Toyota Silver Sky Metallic strips. Build thread: http://thefactoryfiveforum.com/showt...Paul2STL-Build