Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  5

Thread: The Colorado "Coop" Build

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Gadsden View Post
    ...should I follow the instructions and start in the 2nd hole for the swaybar? I can easily use the 3rd hole,... What have other builders with similar 427 engines settled on for the swaybar? Do you find the 2nd hole a good setting or do you need to go to the 3rd?
    I went for the third hole. Instructions say if it seems like there is too much lean then go for the third hole. This implied the possibility of roll or lean and I wanted a car that corners like it’s on rails so I went for the 3rd hole. Plus 3 is more than 2 so it's gotta be better right? J/K. But seriously I did give this a lot of consideration I am sure there is a sacrifice in ride comfort for performance as there usually is. I imagine with 553HP you’re going to want things tightened up to control all that power you’re putting down whether it's in the corners or the straights. I am doing a Roush 427, sadly mine is not making 553HP.
    Last edited by P100DHG; 04-04-2019 at 08:00 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by P100DHG View Post
    .... Plus 3 is more than 2 so it's gotta be better right? J/K. ....
    I like the way you think. 3 is better than 2...Kind of along the same lines as "it goes to 11!"

Thanks for the input.