I've become painfully aware that I need to have a "closed" pcv system in order to pass SB100. I had made a set of stamped steel covers to resemble the FIA covers from back in the day, but got caps that push in, but they are breathers, so I don't believe they will be acceptable. I was concerned that they would not clear the rockers, even with a half inch spacer, as I discovered using clay inside the cover and rotating the crank. I've since purchased another set of plain stamped steel covers, which don't have all the detail of the originals, but since they are quite a bit taller, will have no problem clearing the rockers. Each cover has a filler tube, which I extended in the manner of the originals, and have drilled a hole in one to accept a grommet with the PCV valve. I'd like to keep the same look with the caps as I have with the first set, but I can't seem to determine what caps I could use for this. One needs to be just plain, non-breathing, and the other the same, but with a tube for the air cleaner hose.
Has anyone in California done anything like this, and if so, do you have a reference for the caps?
Thanks in advance.

Rick