Just turned 1000 miles on my truck. I've done a few tweaks to make it more comfortable since the first drive:

I'm only 5'6" but I'm still kinda tight in the cab and my knees are bent up a little when on the pedals. So I adjusted the pedals down closer to the floor to get more leg room. For brake pedal was simply turning the MC shaft. For clutch I had to go to a bigger MC (7/8") to get a shorter throw, then adjust the shaft. For gas pedal I had to cut and weld the arm at the pedal to get it lower.

I had an AC leak somewhere and had to run a dye test. Pulled dashboard out and found that one of the hoses to the evaporator was crimped wrong at NAPA and split a fitting. So I replaced both hoses. And AC is ice cold now.

While I had the dash out decided to add cruise control. Since I had drive-by-wire throttle this was supposed to be plug and play. Well 4 days later I finally got it working, and its great.

Added cup holder and phone holder on the trans tunnel.

Added buttons on door jambs so interior lights come on when doors open up. Subtle but nice feature.

I will be driving the truck from south Florida to the FFR Open House in June with several stops along the way and back.
Cheers !

20200307_204317 (Small).jpg 20200225_132219 (Small).jpg