Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  32
Likes Likes:  9

Thread: Please Graduate #9122

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Post Thanks / Like

Cool Please Graduate #9122

Well time to post my graduation pics and call her done. Well you know they are never done. Took her out for her first drive in paint. Cruised over to Jim’s (RR20C) to borrow some alignment tools. Got her back from paint in the beginning of January. Started the journey on August 11, 2017. Man I’m already wanting to build another, loved the process of the entire build. Thanks to many of you guys here on the forum if you know it or not. Special thanks goes to my wife and family for all the support also to Jim Ausbun (RR20C) thinks for the tool rentals and advice, Paul Borrow (eEdwadb) for detailed Coyote install instruction, David Sarver (Ducky2009) and few others I can’t think of. To all the new builders or thinking about building reading this, my one advice is plan, plan and plan oh research a lot. I am so glad I got the chance to build my dream car.

This last one is of Jim's and my car outside his shop.
    Last edited by Paul2STL; 02-19-2019 at 10:52 AM. Reason: spelling error
    MKIV #9122 Ordered kit 5/24/17 received kit 8/11/17 MK4 Base kit +,First Start 4/7/18, First Go-Cart 4/22/18, In gelcoat, licensed and driving 8/11/18. Coyote gen2, T-56, 2015 IRS 3.31, 17" Halibrand replicas w/Nitto NT555 G2, Withby Motorcars power brake kit W/Wilwood pedals, 04 Cobra front brakes, 15 Mustang rear brakes with mods, power steering. Paint Jeff Miller Da Bat, Lexus Spectra Blue Mica W/Toyota Silver Sky Metallic strips. Build thread: http://thefactoryfiveforum.com/showt...Paul2STL-Build

2. Likes RR20AC, SSNK4US, TexasAviator liked this post