Hey again, got the good on Sunday, the Stewart driver was awesome.

Quick build background...

MKIV - complete kit - chose mostly base options, but I did opt in for as "complete" a kit as possible. Some of the more important options:
- powder coated the frame
- 302/351 Mounts (thinking about 347 w/TKO 600 right now)
- power steering kit
- Moser 3 link solid Axle Rear End, std width (I got the rear solid axle brake kit as well)

My son and I have had a few days at it. We inventoried and found 9 items unaccounted for (minus the POR list). Some of the other forum contributors have indicated everything from impatience to euphoria about being able to open all those boxes and bags and count each and every little and big item. I was closer to the euphoria side.

We worked with a couple Dave's from FF (they are all Dave's over there) and in a short matter they had the missing item list figured out. It is supposed to be shipped pronto. I was really impressed by the staff there - email were answered quickly, I was never left hanging.

I removed panels next - making sure to keep up with the marking part so I knew where to drill holes later. I have tons of pictures for that if anyone out there finds they might need one they missed I may be able to help.

Then some fun - C and I started with lower control arms. The bushings are already pressed so it is a matter of just fitting them in the tabs that are on the frame. That was easy on the passenger side, but the drive side not so much. Before I came inside and checked on the best way to handle the situation I had used a brake spreader and rubber mallet to knock the driver front side lower arm into place - which worked but the sleeve underneath scratched up the frame. There are better ways, just search it on the forum.