Sooooo.. Good News Everyone! I sold my 69 Mustang today, and the significance of that is that i am now taking the plunge, Wohooo!
Looking at the order form, i have some questions for you the Masters of all things FFR.

Some info: I am planning a 300 hp 302, Tremec 500 or 600 with hydraulic clutch, IRS, Swaybars in both ends, PS and PB.
Now, 300 hp will not make it the baddest beast on the road, but it will be plenty for me. Besides, its max of what is allowed over here, so i really have no choice....
I want a well handling, great stopping, nimble and somewhat comfortable roadster.

I was thinking of getting the Wilwood upgraded brakes, but not really sure if i need them. On the ordering form there are listed two other options: #16237 IRS 13" rear brake kit, and #16765 IRS 11.65" rear brakes. Are these two different options in addition to the Wilwoods or am i missing something here???
Also, would you say the Wilwoods are worth the extra expense if they are within budget?

I am also thinking of going with the double adjustable Konis. According to the video, they have dual tubes, which is supposed to make the ride less harsh. (Important in rural Norway) Is this true to a noticeable degree, and would i even need dual adjustable shocks for a car that will most likely never hit the tracks?

When you mark off for the "Power steering kit", i assume that means you get the PS rack?

I am getting the Breeze roll bar, so i assume the FFR grommets won't work?

Any other tips for the ordering process is of course greatly appreciated.