FormaCars

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Holley Sniper + FFR inertia switch

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Also consider the power draw of your fuel pump. One argument for bypassing the RF harness and running the Holley Sniper fuel pump blue wire all the way to the fuel pump is that the Holley Sniper fuel pump wire is 14AWG whereas the RF wire is 18 AWG.

I ran the the Holley Sniper blue wire into the cockpit through one of the firewall holes, and then back out to the rear of the car via the rear harness. I added a weatherpack connector behind the dash at this point so that I could disconnect the fuel pump there, which came in handy when I powered up the car but didn't want the fuel pump running. I removed the RF fuel pump relay from the fuse panel, and repurposed the original RF fuel pump wire in the rear harness as a trunk light power wire.
    Last edited by RJD; 07-01-2019 at 07:03 AM.
    MKIV complete kit w/powder coating and cut outs, serial #9189 delivered 10/10/17, first start - 10/5/18, legal - 10/08/20. Blueprint 306 w/Holley Sniper EFI, TKO 600, power steering, Breeze fan shroud, trunk cubby, & engine compartment battery kit, CNC brake reservoirs, RT turn signal & gas pedal, mechanical throttle linkage, METCO safety loop, GASN side pipes, drop trunk, dual chrome roll bars, vintage gauges, glove box, custom center console, cup holders, and speakers.

2. Thanks gkp200 thanked for this post