I finally took the plunge and ordered a Mk4 complete kit. Between attending the build school last month and the FF5 sell it pushed me over the edge. FF5 will be supplying; powered coated frame, all the IRS goodies w/ 13” brake kit, leather steering wheel and seats, power steering, body cut outs, assembled louvers, 17x9/10.5 halibrand wheels, chrome roll bars, sun visors and wind wings. I deleted the side exhaust and ordered the blank dash. I did not order a heater, not sure about this one. Delivery is scheduled for the end of Aug.

Drive train will be by Mike Forte, Coyote gen 2, TKO 600 Hyd clutch, scatter shield and SS headers w/ cats. I think I have been driving Mike crazy in the last week by asking a bunch of stupid questions

Since I live in Southern California I will probably be talking with Dabat about paint, which will be dark blue or purple. I had a Porsche that was lapis blue that I really liked, may be close to this???

Other goodies on my list; Russ Thomson turn signals, drive shaft safety loop, heated seats and gas-n side pipes.

Tools I still need to get; torque wrench, brake flaring tool, 100 clecos and pliers, pneumatic riveter and maybe a 18” sheet metal brake from HF.