Forte's

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1

Thread: Oil cooler coil mounting

Post Thanks / Like

Oil cooler coil mounting

I have the Breeze Oil cooler kit. No instructions on mounting the coil. Does anyone have details of what approach they took. Thanks
    Mk4, IRS, (Forte: 427 with EFI, T-56 MAG, hydraulic clutch, mechanical linkage, reverse lockout control module) (Breeze: Front and Rear Double adjustable QA1's, Cockpit cubby, LED Lights, Fan Shroud, Fan Lower Support, Oil Cooler Coil, power steering hose kit) (Russ: Drop Trunk, Turn Signal)

Post Thanks / Like
    did you install your yet? I too just received the Breeze oiler cooler

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by miller7448 View Post
    I have the Breeze Oil cooler kit. No instructions on mounting the coil. Does anyone have details of what approach they took. Thanks
    I bought my oil cooler from FFR. Only used the cooler radiator and hardware, none of the hoses or fittings from the kit. I mounted the cooler to the lower radiator aluminum with the 4 bolts and poly spacers supplied. I thought I was going to have to add some additional support but once all of that is stuffed into the body it is very rigid. The lower radiator aluminum is from FFR. The screen I made is mounted with the same 4 bolts.

-Steve
    Last edited by Straversi; 01-22-2020 at 06:26 PM.
    Mk IV #8901 - Complete kit, Coyote, TKO-600, IRS. Ordered 5/23/16, Delivered 7/14/16, First Start 8/13/17, First Go-Kart 10/22/17, Registered and Completed 10/18/18. Build Thread: http://thefactoryfiveforum.com/showt...V-Coyote-Build Graduation Thread: https://thefactoryfiveforum.com/show...-Roadster-8901

4. Likes Snakely liked this post