Quote Originally Posted by edwardb View Post
Just noticed a new issue. Can't help but wonder if it's something to do with the recent issues here and what corrections may have been made. I have all my Coupe build pictures hosted on this side in "My Albums." Then link the pics into my build thread. Works great and very happy with this approach. I've also been keeping a parallel build thread on the other forum and the picture album links have always worked there as well. This was suggested and successfully tested a couple years ago. Today I looked at my Coupe build thread on the other forum, and the pictures don't appear. Including in an update I just posted. That site has undergone a major change, as everyone certainly knows. But the pictures were showing there as of a couple days ago.
I'm betting their site doesn't support BB code-based file URLs, or has them set to non-public. We and Club Cobra, as well as FFCars before this switch, all ran public BB code Galleries. I haven't tried to use FFCars's gallery since they switched forum software. I'll look into it.