As a frequent visitor and contributor, it’s too bad what seems to be happening with this forum. I mean no disrespect and I’m sure those who are responsible for such things are working hard on it. But “Error 524” and “503 Service Unavailable error” and “database error,” etc. pretty much at any time seems to be the norm. Typically comes back in a while. But have noticed several times it was some hours and seems to be nearly every day. I've reported a couple times. But now seems so frequent I'm not sure it's helpful. These issues are maybe especially unwanted given what’s happened on the “other” forum. While I’m sort of getting used to the changes, it’s still a little awkward and I suspect will affect the traffic there. Likely more coming here instead.

There were some issues a while back that required some work by the ISP, perhaps even upgraded servers as I recall, and the forum community was called on to help financially support required changes. Let me be maybe the first to suggest if that’s necessary again, l’d support it. Again, I’m making this post as respectfully as possible. Hope it comes across that way.