Hello everyone, My wife and I are in the very early stages of research into building a Mk IV roadster. The cobra is legendary and I remember seeing them and drooling as a kid. Never thought I would ever be in a place financially to afford building/owning one of these cars. A little about myself: I am a retired Firefighter (33 yrs), and prior to that twisted wrenches for a living (ASE certified). My dad owned a salvage yard and I grew up on a farm so I've been working on my own vehicles since before I could legally drive. I am also a pilot and we currently own a Piper Cherokee. I feel like building the mechanical aspect of the car shouldn't be too difficult for me. The body work however would be an entirely different can of worms. Body work terrifies me. I have done some very minor body repairs in the past and it just didn't work out. So I'm thinking I would have to farm that part of the process out. One thing that I'm going to have to know before we proceed much further is how the car "fits" me. I'm concerned that I may be too big to drive one of these comfortably, especially for an hour or 2. I'm 6'3" and 240 with size 12 shoes. Legroom?? Foot room and pedal clearance?? Thoughts from any roadster owners who are shall we say "upscale"? Is there any members who have a MkIV in the Wichita, Ks area that would be willing to let me sit in the car. I've not had the opportunity to see one of these up close and ask questions. If I can determine that I can fit in one, then we will be selling 1 or 2 "toys" and start a new adventure. I would definitely attend the build school as I think that would help a lot and possibly go to the factory as well to see that operation. Any comments and suggestions are welcome and hopefully, there is someone around Wichita that will let me have a look. Thanks, Jim