Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Help with fusebox and wiring

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Post Thanks / Like

Help with fusebox and wiring

Hi everyone,

If possible, please post your fusebox pictures. We hit a really weird issue with wiring and can’t rule out a possibility there’s something wrong with our fuse box. The issue is that when we have an ignition key in neutral or accessory mode, and both turn signal and hazard flashers on, fuel pump starts pulsing, along with dash gauges. Really bizarre, and spending an hour on the phone with RF harness person didn’t lead to solving the issue.

So like I said, since we checked all wiring, our current suspect is a fuse box, although I can't rule out some issues in RF harness plugs. At this I'm considering getting help from a Mark — traveling builder — but before I do that, I want to make sure we did everything we could from our side.

Here are some pictures of our fuze box, let me know if you see any potential issues:
    IMG_7699.jpeg
    IMG_7700.jpeg
    IMG_7702.jpg
    IMG_7701.jpg
    Last edited by alexmak; 06-04-2020 at 03:21 PM.
    Build thread
    FFR mk4 roadster complete kit, 347 cu in carbed BluePrint engine, TKO600, IRS, power steering, ordered Jan2020, delivered 3/25/20, titled 8/23/20, finished 07/17/2021, graduated 10/06/2021