BluePrint Engines

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  6
Likes Likes:  34

Thread: Project Lightning Coyote

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Congrats on the order and the upcoming build! Excited those vents will get put to some good use. I like your chosen deletes. Even the new ball and socket headers, though adjustable, needed professional modification so better get ones that work out of the box. I’m excited to follow and watch that table of contents fill up, keep the updates coming and good luck!

It goes without saying don’t hesitate to reach out to any of us if you have questions.

-Danny

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by P100DHG View Post
    Congrats on the order and the upcoming build! Excited those vents will get put to some good use. I like your chosen deletes. Even the new ball and socket headers, though adjustable, needed professional modification so better get ones that work out of the box. I’m excited to follow and watch that table of contents fill up, keep the updates coming and good luck!

It goes without saying don’t hesitate to reach out to any of us if you have questions.

-Danny
    Thanks! You've helped quite a bit already. Still doing lots of research, especially with my crazed Gen 3 F-150 engine build, but I'm making headway and parts are starting to arrive . Check out the slick iPhone mount I found (updated post #3 with link)!