Are you guys ready for another build thread?
I'm ready for the build, not so sure about the thread, but what the heck, I'll try.
My frame is supposed to arrive this Friday, after what seems like forever. I have pics of my engine, which has been complete for quite some time, but have no idea how to upload & post them. I have an 8.8" center section out of a wrecked 2015 mustang gt, and I just ordered my tko600,clutch, throwout bearing, & bell housing a few minutes ago from summit.
I have built a 351 cleveland with 6.2 inch rods, 10.83 to 1 compression using SRP forged pistons, and total seal gapless top rings.
On top, there's CHI 3V185 cylinder heads with a matching single plane intake. They were very expensive. I decided to use them because almost every engine masters challenge winner who ran a cleveland based engine used those heads.
The cam is a Howards hydraulic roller, .597" intake lift, .601" exhaust lift with 233 & 241 degrees duration at .050" lift with 112 degree LSA.
I also used Callies coated main & cam bearings, a main girdle, ARP studs throughout, & plan to use MSD Atomic injection (not yet purchased).
A dyno sim program estimated 536 HP at 7300 RPM. I'm skeptical. My guess is around 425 & I'm not likely going to wind it quite that tight.
Anyway, if any of you kind gentlemen would care to tell me how to post pictures, I will gladly do that.
I guess I could enlist my computer savvy step son to help me there, if I can get him away from his wife, kids & job long enough.
I ordered only the stage 1 kit so far, because my garage is too full of cars that my wife doesn't want outside. I'll have about 26 by 15 feet of space to work with,
so my plan is to get the frame done first, then the body later. Thanks, guys!