Midwest Classic Insurance

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  163
Likes Likes:  212
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Jesse builds a Cobra #10,008 - Full of hot air

Post Thanks / Like
    Jesse, not sure what everyone is using for cupholders but I used the deeper style that will fit just about any drink/cup you can throw at it, especially a Venti Starbucks or a Ice Cold 64 oz Big Gulp aka Cobra air conditioning . IMO the smaller cup holder is more of a "change" holder not a true cupholder.

If you mount them in this location you will need an o-ring under them to lift them above trans (TKO600). Not sure how they would fit under a different trans, so far they have been great. If you reference my build thread there are links to the cupholders and o-rings.

Last edited by Fman; 05-29-2021 at 10:32 PM.
    Build #9818 completed 04/2021 - Dart SBF 427, PF4 EFI, TKO600 Build thread: https://thefactoryfiveforum.com/show...utton-head-mod
    Build review video:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6IAbo2sFt4&t=1111s My finished car: https://thefactoryfiveforum.com/atta...7&d=1638415131

2. Thanks Blitzboy54 thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hadn't caught up with your build thread for a while but just got up to date---looking great Jesse! I suggest you hold off on the cup holders until the trans is in place so that you can avoid interference. BTW, your tires are on the wrong sides:

Carry on!

Jeff

4. Thanks Blitzboy54 thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Kleiner View Post
    Hadn't caught up with your build thread for a while but just got up to date---looking great Jesse! I suggest you hold off on the cup holders until the trans is in place so that you can avoid interference. BTW, your tires are on the wrong sides:

Carry on!

Jeff
    Ha!

Thanks Jeff. Good advice all around. I actually only have one wheel on the car for show. I would like to tell you I already knew it was on the wrong side but I didn’t notice.
    Last edited by Blitzboy54; 06-02-2021 at 05:30 PM.
    MK4 #10008 - Ordered 10/06/20, Delivered 03/03/21, First Start 7/22/21, First Go Kart 7/24/21
    Paint by Metal Morphous 5/14/22, Legally registered 6/8/22, Graduated 7/20/22
    Build Thread https://thefactoryfiveforum.com/show...been-delivered
    Complete Kit, Ford 306, Sniper/Dual Sync, T5, Hydraulic clutch

Post Thanks / Like
    Fman! Thanks as always! Every time I have a question Travis shows up with an answer. Really appreciate the support. Hope your enjoying your car.

I’ve always wanted to build one of these but more than that what I really want is to drive it. I keep a collection of videos of guys ripping through the twisties with their cobras for motivation. This is one of my favorites

Last edited by Blitzboy54; 05-30-2021 at 09:44 AM.
    MK4 #10008 - Ordered 10/06/20, Delivered 03/03/21, First Start 7/22/21, First Go Kart 7/24/21

Post Thanks / Like
    I started insulating my footbox and cockpit. I have seen this done dozens of times before on the forum but I have never actually worked with this material. So like anything done for the first time. I leaned some stuff.

First, it cuts best with a razor. I tried using scissors but the under layer is tar like material that gums them up pretty quickly. That being said change your razors fairly often. They also get gummed up and lose there effectiveness.

I started with the passenger footbox and moved back from there. Before starting I went back to some of my go to build threads and noticed something I missed. Fman said he was glad he pre cut his pieces before installing the panels. If you have not built your car yet and plan to use a heat/noise insulating mat I highly recommend doing this. It is really tough working in the footbox area with a sticky material. Measuring is tough as well, the space is awkward. I got it done so certainly not the end of the world but would do it differently next time.

This stuff really works. Once laid and you like the location I used a hobby roller to mat it down. If you knock on the aluminum panel before there is a tin sounding ring. After this stuff is in it's a dead thud. I have a few panels not installed yet so I took the opportunity to pre insulate them.

I purchased two 36"x60" rolls. I managed to use most if it. There was very little waist if you plan it out. It's a little on the spendy side so I wanted to make sure to only get what I needed. I have one more box on order and that should be about it. So I should be able to finish it up this week.

8. Likes CaptB liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Looks great Jesse! Thanks for the tips. I think we’re going to go the thermo tec route as well so your approval makes it easier to pull the trigger.
    MK4 Complete Kit, EFI 427W/TKO 600, 2015 IRS
    Ordered: 11/6/20, Kit Completion: 2/13/21, Picked Up: 2/16/21, Build Started: 2/19/21, First Start: 6/13/21, Go Kart: 8/15/21, Sent for Paint: 12/23/21, Back From Paint: 6/16/22, Street Legal: 7/11/22

Post Thanks / Like
    Looks good, Jesse. Times two on the cutting and installing the Thermo-tec before riveting the panels in place. Definitely easier. The only drawback I've found to that approach is you still have to cut the 3/4" strips to place where the panels overlap, which can only be done after the panels are in place. Keep up the good work!
    Chris
    Coupe complete kit delivered: 4/22/24. Build Thread. Coyote. T-56. IRS w/3.55. Wilwoods. PS. HVAC. Side windows.
    MK4 Complete kit. Build Thread Index. Delivered: 10/15/2020. Legal: 7/25/23. Coyote Gen3. TKO600 (0.64 OD). IRS w/3.55. PS. Wilwoods. Sway bars. This build is dedicated to my son, Benjamin. Build Thread.

Post Thanks / Like
    Jesse, I forgot to mention above just in case you hadn't thought about insulating the firewall. I applied the Thermo-tec there as well.
    Chris
    Coupe complete kit delivered: 4/22/24. Build Thread. Coyote. T-56. IRS w/3.55. Wilwoods. PS. HVAC. Side windows.
    MK4 Complete kit. Build Thread Index. Delivered: 10/15/2020. Legal: 7/25/23. Coyote Gen3. TKO600 (0.64 OD). IRS w/3.55. PS. Wilwoods. Sway bars. This build is dedicated to my son, Benjamin. Build Thread.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 460.465USMC View Post
    Jesse, I forgot to mention above just in case you hadn't thought about insulating the firewall. I applied the Thermo-tec there as well.
    Thank you

I did think of it but not until after I put the dash in. I realize I can take it back out but I really don’t want to I have a much thicker FW but if I end up taking it back off for any reason I’ll do it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Just got an email from Factory 5. Now they are saying early July for spindles. I’m trying to keep a stiff upper lip but I’m definitely getting frustrated.

Good news is seats are in and my engine guy called to confirm I wanted to keep the rear sump so it’s in final assembly. If I get the motor this week I should be pretty busy until July but will be getting stuck if it keeps slipping.
    Last edited by Blitzboy54; 06-02-2021 at 05:25 PM.

14. Likes CaptB liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    The theme on this car is going to be a lot of black and probably very dark grey with spots of red. In that vein I have some red powder coat to try out. I tested it on the side exhaust bracket. I'm glad I did. The powder goes on nicely but not the match I was looking for. I will sand them down and redo them on the "racer red" I have coming tomorrow that by all accounts should be a pretty good match to the Wilwood red.

But the bigger news is my engine is scheduled to go on the dyno on Friday. He was planning to use the stock alternator that originally came with the car but the pully's didn't line up well so I dropped off my one wire and brackets for that and the power steering pump (although I don't think he will need it for dyno purposes but just in case). Since I was there I got to see it on the stand and it's exactly what I was hoping for. Mind you it's not fully dressed, I will put a Sniper and electronic distributor on it when it gets home. He is using a carb and vacuum distributor for break in and dyno purposes. Also my big dumb hand is covering the really sweet valve covers but here is an early preview. This really put me in a great mood and got my mind off my spindle troubles. This should keep my busy for at least the rest of the month.

Last edited by Blitzboy54; 06-03-2021 at 09:53 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    I feel exactly the same way about the spindles!

Man, the engine looks great and the red powder coating is going to be sweet. Getting the engine in really makes it feel like a car. I can't wait to see pics of it in your car!!!
    Mk4 Roadster with BluePrint 347 with Holley EFI and solid axle rear end.
    Build thread
    Body work and paint thread

17. Thanks Blitzboy54 thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzboy54 View Post
    Just got an email from Factory 5. Now they are saying early July for spindles. I’m trying to keep a stiff upper lip but I’m definitely getting frustrated.
    Well that really sucks. Hopefully it doesn't slip any more. Even though July is probably about right for go karting for us, I really want to get this thing on it's own wheels so we can roll it around.

Engine looks awesome though! Can't wait to see it in the car. Your color scheme is going to look pretty mean.
    Ordered: 11/6/20, Kit Completion: 2/13/21, Picked Up: 2/16/21, Build Started: 2/19/21, First Start: 6/13/21, Go Kart: 8/15/21, Sent for Paint: 12/23/21, Back From Paint: 6/16/22, Street Legal: 7/11/22

19. Thanks Blitzboy54 thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am going with blacked out trim. Like my aluminum panels gloss black is my color of choice. I dropped my roll bars and windshield frame off at a local powder coater. My plan has long been to coat my headlight bezels and mirrors in gloss black as well. One of the things I have wondered/worried about is how to powder coat mirrors that I cannot remove the glass. So it became time to experiment. I like the mirrors Skidd used on his build. I think they look sharp so I ordered one.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

The glass is removable on the dash rear view but not the side mirrors I chose. Long story short I purchased high temp powder coating tape and covered the glass.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I disassembled both mirrors as far as I could and powder coated every component and screw head. I have read on many forums that the glass would discolor or possibly fall out if the glue got hot. Neither was the case. It coated really nicely and as you can see the glass is just fine. Overall I am very pleased with the results

21. Likes nucjd19 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ok, so I have been doing a lot of odds and ends working around my 2 big show stoppers, spindles and engine. I have some good news on the engine front. My motor is physically on the dyno and ran it's break in today. It gets power tested tomorrow and I plan to pick it up Thursday. So I'm pretty excited about that

In preparation I mounted my ignition box. Found a nice open spot on the firewall and used nutserts

My original plan was to fabricate a glove box and put a light inside it switched with the courtesy circuit on the main headlight switch. I tried 2 different designs and at the end of the day I'm just not skilled enough. I didn't like either so I will move on to other ideas for storage. In it's place I shored up the center section of the dash and installed a map light that will run off that switch instead.

I also completed my insulation. I have a little left over for filling in the footbox but for all intents and purposes it's done

I also created some simple side panels. If I have time between now and the engine arriving I will move onto the trunk and cubby carpet.

23. Likes Fman, 460.465USMC liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I got a pic getting hooked up to the dyno. The bad news is they only got one incomplete power pull before they had a technical problem with the load. They seem confident it will be fixed in the morning (waiting for a part or something). Good news was it peaked at 372 hp and 368 ft/lb. I’m pretty happy with that. This car is going to scream

I’m feeling really good that my 0-60 numbers and more importantly it’s 60-0 numbers are going to be excellent. Can’t wait to see the final report. I would also assume EFI and electronic timing will smooth out the performance as well.

25. Likes Fman, 460.465USMC liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I got a pic getting hooked up to the dyno. The bad news is they only got one incomplete power pull before they had a technical problem with the load. They seem confident it will be fixed in the morning (waiting for a part or something). Good news was it peaked at 372 hp and 368 ft/lb. I’m pretty happy with that. This car is going to scream

I’m feeling really good that my 0-60 numbers and more importantly it’s 60-0 numbers are going to be excellent. Can’t wait to see the final report. I would also assume EFI and electronic timing will smooth out the performance as well.

Looks great Jessie! Will you get a video to post? Want to see it if so!

Post Thanks / Like
    I would watch for belt slip on the water pump pulley. If no issues, good, but a shorter belt would lower the alt some and allow more belt wrap on the pulley, IMO.
    20th Anniversary Mk IV, A50XS Coyote, TKO 600, Trunk Drop Box, Trunk Battery Box, Cubby Hole, Seat Heaters, Radiator hanger and shroud.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Railroad View Post
    I would watch for belt slip on the water pump pulley. If no issues, good, but a shorter belt would lower the alt some and allow more belt wrap on the pulley, IMO.
    Good eye

That was when they were mocking it up. The belt you see there didn’t work and they had to mount the PS pump and dress it completely. We looped the pump back into itself for the test. Also then had to put my alternator on it as my pulleys and belt are 8 rib

Post Thanks / Like
    Great work on the engine! I have the same valve covers.
    FFR Roadster Delivered 9/16/21
    Forte 427 Fuel Injected with TKX Transmission
    Forte's Axle

30. Thanks Blitzboy54 thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BeePea View Post
    Looks great Jessie! Will you get a video to post? Want to see it if so!
    That’s a good idea. Let me see what I can do

Post Thanks / Like
    I started my trunk carpeting. I ordered an extra piece of carpet from FFR to fill in the cubby and the sides not included with the kit. I should have that in the next day or two. I cut the drop trunk per edwardb's advice.

I finished my engine grounding and connected my positive battery with a jumper just to have some fun with the lights. These are my cockpit and trunk lights

Dash lights

Map lights off the courtesy switch

Post Thanks / Like
    I am at a weird spot in my build. Between delays on my engine and FFR back orders I've had to find new ways to keep going. I have a box coming from FFR of parts I ordered, I am curious if any of my POL stuff will be in it. So Operation Continue To Stay Busy moves ahead.

First my engine. There was a problem with my motor. We have twice tried to dyno it and twice not been successful. My builder is convinced I have a bad water pump. I am deferring to his judgment. I am glad we found it on the load instead of my car but the short story is parts are on the way and he will reach out when it's ready. I am not going to update anything engine related until it's actually in my hands.

So on to wiring and powder coating.

I started working on all the light bezels and other odds and ends. I dropped my windshield and roll bar off at a professional as those parts will not fit into my oven. I finished all the light bezels and license plate bracket. I also finished the passenger side mirror. Items still to do are Lemons cap (when I get it), hood latches, roll bar bezels and wiper arms.

I also broke out the "racer red" I received this week. I decided to PC my fuel tank covers in it. I thought it came out nice. This will be the red I stick with.

You can see the difference between the "racer red' vs the "very red" I was using before. I will redo those brackets eventually.

I mocked up all my lights. I wired everything in and ran a jumper wire from my positive terminal to the RF wire harness and tested everything.

I was very pleased and a bit surprised to discover everything worked correctly the first time. I made a video of me running through all the lights. Not included is me testing the brake lights. They work like they should with both running lights on an off.

Last edited by Blitzboy54; 06-13-2021 at 03:27 PM.

34. Likes CaptB liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    First my engine. There was a problem with my motor. We have twice tried to dyno it and twice not been successful. My builder is convinced I have a bad water pump. I am deferring to his judgment. I am glad we found it on the load instead of my car but the short story is parts are on the way and he will reach out when it's ready. I am not going to update anything engine related until it's actually in my hands.

Ha! so my builder called today. Motor is fixed and dyno'd. Can be picked up as early as tomorrow. Will have it home this week.

Yay!

36. Likes CaptB, Fman, John Ibele liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ha! so my builder called today. Motor is fixed and dyno'd. Can be picked up as early as tomorrow. Will have it home this week.

Yay!
    Congrats! Can't wait to see it installed

38. Thanks Blitzboy54 thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Yay!
    Congrats! Cant wait to see it. Trunk carpet looks great and I love the lights. Its coming together really nicely.

Post Thanks / Like
    Right on, Jesse! It's going to be a great feeling getting your motor in your garage.
    Chris

Post Thanks / Like
    It's been a busy week. Unfortunately mostly at work. I got a bunch of POL items and my SEATS! I now have a complete order minus the spindles. So plenty to do. I want to talk about the high back Kirkey seats for a second. I will be cataloging all of that but a couple things. They do not come with brackets. The instructions say to just bolt them to the floor or purchase the mounting brackets. The base is curved so bolting them down is more complicated than that. Also they sit so low I can barely see over the wheel. Word of advice right off the bat, if you purchase the competition seats you are going to need the side mount brackets as well. I don't see any way around that unless you can weld your own.

I completed my trunk carpet. I am generally happy with how it turned out. As I posted in another thread I goofed up and installed the cubby wall before installing my gas struts for the trunk. I am now going to have to mess up my work a little. Fortunately everyone around here is super supportive and I now have a plan to fix it.

I was also able to bring my motor home! It seemed like it took forever but I can finally get that going so I will start putting it together in earnest. I need to build the wires, drain the brake in oil, remove the filter (install the relocation kit), then mount the clutch and transmission. I am also going to pull off the thermostat housing and powder coat it.

Lastly I need a new belt. I purchased 64.25" at the recommendation of the folks I bought the pully's from and that is clearly wrong. My pump is canted in and my alternator tensioner is retracted fully. I think I may need as much as 2 more inches. Will contact them today about an exchange.

Post Thanks / Like
    Fman! Thanks as always! Every time I have a question Travis shows up with an answer. Really appreciate the support. Hope your enjoying your car.

I’ve always wanted to build one of these but more than that what I really want is to drive it. I keep a collection of videos of guys ripping through the twisties with their cobras for motivation. This is one of my favorites

I love that video. But I live right near where this was filmed and trust me you can't do that anymore. The roads are pretty destroyed. FYI that is around the willow run airport in ypsilanti MI. great historical site if you ever visit michigan.

43. Thanks Blitzboy54 thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Great job Blitz!!!I have enjoyed catching up on your build. Loving the powder coating you are doing. I am starting my carbon fiber skinning adventures and was thinking about covering everything that is getting black'ed out with these rides with high gloss carbon fiber.
    FFR MK4 Roadster (9945) complete kit, delivered 12/4/2020, First start and go kart 5/7/2021. Legal 8/14/2021, Paint finished 7/18/2022 (Viking Blue). 347BPE CI, TKO600, Moser 8.8 3link 3.55, Halibrand 17x9 17x10.5, power steering. Carbon Fiber Dash. Carbon Fiber trans tunnel, adjustable Kirkey Lowback Vintage seats, Vintage gauges, RT drop trunk mod, FFmetal drop battery mod and trans tunnel, Forte front sway bar. Forte mechanical throttle linkage, RT gas pedal. www.covespringsfarm.com

45. Thanks Blitzboy54 thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by nucjd19 View Post
    Great job Blitz!!!I have enjoyed catching up on your build. Loving the powder coating you are doing. I am starting my carbon fiber skinning adventures and was thinking about covering everything that is getting black'ed out with these rides with high gloss carbon fiber.
    That will look sweet. Post some pics when your done.

Post Thanks / Like
    It looks like you are running the Holley Sniper and a heater. The two ports on the intake manifold should be used for the dash gauge temp sensor and the Holley Sniper temp sensor. This means that you will need a third port for your heater line. I drilled and tapped the water neck for this very purpose. If you are having your water neck powdercoated, now would be a good time to do this. When the thermostat opens up at 180 degrees, you will get heat at this location.

You may have something already planned out for the third coolant port for the heater. If you don't, this is something to keep in mind. In my build, I have a lot of instructions about this and the tap size that you will need. This caused me a lot of time figuring it out after everything was all together.
    MK IV Build #9659, 3 link, 17's, Forte 347, Sniper EFI, power steering, built for a freak sized person with 17" Kirkey Vintage seats, RT drop trunk, RT turn signal, lots of stuff from Breeze Automotive, Wilwood brakes, paint by Jeff Miller

Post Thanks / Like
    Just a beautiful weekend. We had a big family gathering and then Fathers day there wasn't a lot of time to work on the car. But I did manage to get a few things done.

First a little progress on the motor. I got the correct size belt on and installed all my sending units. I powder coated my thermostat housing. I know the neck looks a little funky but I wanted the tip with the rib to be bare metal.

I am running the Holly Sniper and decided to add the ignition system as well. I plan to have the computer control the fuel and timing. The Hyperspark distributor comes stock with a cast iron gear. I needed steel, when I ordered it they said they could sell me a steel gear and then I would have to take it to a machine shop. For what that cost the Duel Spark distributor was more expensive but about a wash if you consider the other costs, plus it was in stock.

Anyhow the Hyperspark has to find TDC on cylinder 1 then it comes with a jig to put the rotor in the right spot. The duel spark is a little different. You set the timing mark 50 degrees before TDC on cylinder 1, then set the rotor over the ignition mark. You can choose any location you want. You then rotate the housing until the first LED goes out then you turn it back until just after the LED turns back on. That's it, you set the timing electronically from there. I used the 12v power supply to turn it on and set it up.

I started putting my Kirkey comp seats together. They do seem like they will be quit comfortable but will also take a little getting used to.

I played around with seat height and think I need to be between 1.5-2.5 inches off the deck. The mounting brackets that Kirkey makes is does not put the seat where I want it. I don't want it angled back as far as it is. Also they are $65 a set

I ordered these. They are made by Invictus and were $55 for 2 sets. They are steel but I'm not concerned about the weight. I think I can manipulate these to get what I am looking for. I would like to put the driver seat on an adjustable track. I need to play with it a bit more but it's promising.

49. Likes Fman liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TMartinLVNV View Post
    It looks like you are running the Holley Sniper and a heater. The two ports on the intake manifold should be used for the dash gauge temp sensor and the Holley Sniper temp sensor. This means that you will need a third port for your heater line. I drilled and tapped the water neck for this very purpose. If you are having your water neck powdercoated, now would be a good time to do this. When the thermostat opens up at 180 degrees, you will get heat at this location.

You may have something already planned out for the third coolant port for the heater. If you don't, this is something to keep in mind. In my build, I have a lot of instructions about this and the tap size that you will need. This caused me a lot of time figuring it out after everything was all together.
    Thanks man, my intake manifold actually has a 1/4 port that I plan to use for that. I put the fan switch in the thermostat housing. I realize this is redundant but I am not sure if I am going to use the sniper for the fan. If I do I will take the switch out and put a plug it's place.

I love your build thread. I've been referencing it for a long time.
    Last edited by Blitzboy54; 06-20-2021 at 07:59 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Sure thing. I think you are going to like the Hyperspark setup. It will allow you to use your Sniper tablet to set the rev limiter. I had to add a rev limiter to mine (gotta watch those rpms doing donuts ) since I didn't have the Hyperspark.
    MK IV Build #9659, 3 link, 17's, Forte 347, Sniper EFI, power steering, built for a freak sized person with 17" Kirkey Vintage seats, RT drop trunk, RT turn signal, lots of stuff from Breeze Automotive, Wilwood brakes, paint by Jeff Miller

52. Thanks Blitzboy54 thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jesse, are you running a CDI box? Not sure about Sniper but I was told by Gordon Levy the PF4 EFI will run even better with a CDI box. Maybe this is the same thing as the Hyperspark setup you are using? Not really familiar with that.

One thing on seat sliders and brackets, make sure they will not cause your seat to be too high and have you looking right into the center of the upper windshield frame.

Here is the CDI box Gordon recommended:
    https://www.summitracing.com/parts/m...BoC76oQAvD_BwE

Engine looks great, cant wait to hear it come to life!
    Last edited by Fman; 06-21-2021 at 12:28 AM.
    Build #9818 completed 04/2021 - Dart SBF 427, PF4 EFI, TKO600 Build thread: https://thefactoryfiveforum.com/show...utton-head-mod
    Build review video:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6IAbo2sFt4&t=1111s My finished car: https://thefactoryfiveforum.com/atta...7&d=1638415131

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Fman View Post
    Jesse, are you running a CDI box? Not sure about Sniper but I was told by Gordon Levy the PF4 EFI will run even better with a CDI box. Maybe this is the same thing as the Hyperspark setup you are using? Not really familiar with that.

One thing on seat sliders and brackets, make sure they will not cause your seat to be too high and have you looking right into the center of the upper windshield frame.

Here is the CDI box Gordon recommended:
    https://www.summitracing.com/parts/m...BoC76oQAvD_BwE

Engine looks great, cant wait to hear it come to life!
    Yes sir, I sure am

I am using the following

https://www.holley.com/products/fuel.../parts/556-151

https://www.holley.com/products/fuel.../parts/556-152

Good looking out on the windshield. I am actually sitting pretty low right now. 1.5" seems to be the minimum. I'm not going to do anything permanent until I'm sure. But, since you mentioned it what is the height of the upper frame off the body?
    Last edited by Blitzboy54; 06-21-2021 at 08:12 AM.

55. Likes Fman liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well, hells bells boys

It’s on now!!!!

E6AAA30A-54C1-4086-81A4-B41B9FCBC929.png

I was planning on dropping in the motor this weekend but I think I’ll get her shoes on first.
    Last edited by Blitzboy54; 06-23-2021 at 03:53 PM.

57. Likes CaptB, nucjd19 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well, hells bells boys

It’s on now!!!!

E6AAA30A-54C1-4086-81A4-B41B9FCBC929.png

I was planning on dropping in the motor this weekend but I think I’ll get her shoes on first.
    I literally clicked your build thread to see if anyone has gotten notification yet. Congrats! I hope I get mine soon as well!

59. Likes Blitzboy54 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BeePea View Post
    I literally clicked your build thread to see if anyone has gotten notification yet. Congrats! I hope I get mine soon as well!
    Yeah man!!!!!!
    FFR Roadster Delivered 9/16/21
    Forte 427 Fuel Injected with TKX Transmission
    Forte's Axle

61. Thanks Blitzboy54 thanked for this post
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast