Boig Motorsports

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: First Post, Currently Own a GTM

Post Thanks / Like

First Post, Currently Own a GTM

I've been a member for a while, but I've not posted thus far.

I currently own a GTM that I've had for quite a while, but I don't drive it much anymore and am looking to divest of some cars.

I love the car, and I love Factory Five Racing in general. I'd like to build a Cobra some day in the future, but I currently don't have time to even drive what I have.

I am not sure of the proper etiquette to post something to the classified section, but I assume the first step is to post something here. My goal is to attempt to selling the car to someone who knows and understand what a GTM is before moving on to the general public. It is such a beautiful piece of machinery, and I'd hate for it to go to the hands of someone who doesn't appreciate the car for what it is.

I truly respect and admire everyone that has built or is in the process of building one of these amazing machines.

Thanks, Joel

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Joel,

I'm a newbie, and looking to post for first time(s) too. From what I understand, you should post directly in the classifieds or https://thefactoryfiveforum.com/foru...hp?39-For-Sale ; there is a call out in one of the forum's sticky notes that 'For Sales' should be limited to those forums only. Hopefully you will make time for some building as well as driving in the future!

Cheers,
    Patrick

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    JShaw,

Thanks for the PM. No worries my friend I’ll get you fixed up with full rights tomorrow morning so you can post to the classified forum. And I’ll make sure you have full access so
    You can post pics, which are essential to selling a car here. Send me another pm if you are having trouble uploading pics in the am. I’ll help you get them uploaded.

Best of luck with the sale,

FFR 5369 Pin Drive, IRS, Trigos, Torsen, Wilwoods, FMS BOSS 302 "B" cam , Mass-flo. CA SB100 (SPCN) Registered
    Delivered 4/23/06. "Finished" 4/2012 (still not done!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks David. I just hope the right person gets it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Patrick. It looks like most of my building in the near future will be focused around our first kid... he takes priority for the next few years.