... back to EFI for a bit:

I opened up the big white "Ford Performance" box that came with my FFR coyote engine+trans package. My plan was to lay things out to cross-check the parks inside the box with the coyote install instructions. To my surprise, the box included a EFI kit! The kit includes, along with a new fuel pump and hanger, a set of EFI pressure regulator, pressure gauge, and hoses. The hoses were terminated with Bundy fittings on one end and NPS o-ring on the other end that goes into the pressure regulator. Here's a picture of the hoses and pressure regulator:
20211116_213420.jpg
(Note that the components didn't come in the box like this. I took the components out of their protective boxes and took this picture)

The information that was missing during my planning phase was that FFR provides a separate EFI install manual which I've linked here. The FFR setup makes use of the provided fuel filter and routes the fuel lines through the transmission tunnel along the rear chassis harness. The components are connected via bundy fittings and no hard-lines are involved nor required.

So now I need to make a decision. Do I keep going with my EFI routing plans detailed in Post #44? Do I go with the FFR setup and return the components I've purchased so far? Do I do something in-between? I'm no expert in this area, so I'd love some input here. Are the flexible hoses inferior enough when compared to hard-lines to warrant a custom setup? Has anyone experienced issues with the fuel pump / hanger provided by FFR, aside from the fuel aeration issue? I'm seriously considering the FFR setup because I've spent about $500 in components for my own EFI setup (Breeze regulator, Trickflow filter, Pro-M hanger, walbro pump, lines, hose fittings, etc) and that chunk of change can be allocated to improving another aspect of the car.

I'm thinking, if FFR provided this kit, they must have tested it and seen that it's works and is reliable, right? Is that a safe assumption to make?