Quote Originally Posted by Mike.Bray View Post
The big day finally arrived! It's been a long 8 months but the big truck pulled up to my house.

My POL list wasn't that bad, 23 items mostly hardware and things I don't need. Bad news is there's a couple of show stoppers for the front and rear suspension. Went through the inventory and sublimated my list of missing items to FFR. A little disappointed in how many parts were checked off as being shipped but weren't.

I understand why FFR builds the kits and sub-assemblies the way they do but I've got a pretty sizable pile of brand new parts I'm not going to use. It would be nice if they submitted a BOM a couple of months before shipment so I could have deleted what I didn't need. For example, I've for a complete set of front hubs, rotors, and calipers which I don't need since I already have Wilwoods.

Now the fun begins!
Hi Mike,

I actually deleted my front brakes before my shipment. I think they gave me a $200 credit. I also deleted headers and side pipes ($70 & $200) and steering rack ($100) and dash gauges ($375). Good luck with your build. I am held up on going roller because of front suspension parts (2), IRS parts (4), steering components (3). But I got my carbon dash this week, so I may start on that layout.

Ted