Quote Originally Posted by JayOH View Post
Is the air just going to blow out the end of the rectangular tube towards the front of the foot box or are you going to add an additional feature to send the air towards passenger’s legs/seat?

Better question, is the purpose just to provide passive cooling to the passenger by directing airflow to the foot box to prevent stationary air from heating up too much or is purpose to provide actively cooling by directing air directly towards the passenger to cool?
Yes, the air blows out the end of the rectangular tube into the footbox.

The theory is twofold. First, by pulling (relatively) cool air from behind the seat and blowing it into the footbox it will help keep the area cool as the footboxes tend to heat up from the engine and headers. Second, blowing air into the footbox will slightly increase the pressure inside creating a pressure differential between the inside of the footbox and the engine compartment.

I think blowing relatively cool air into the footbox will help. I doubt if the pressure differential created will be enough to make a difference though. Either way I don't think what I'm doing is going to hurt anything, just remains to be seen how much it helps.