Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  11
Likes Likes:  49

Thread: NUHale's MKIV 7275 Build Thread - FFR Premium Top Review

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Post Thanks / Like

NUHale's MKIV 7275 Build Thread - FFR Premium Top Review

I've been trolling this site for years wondering when I would pull the trigger and make the commitment to build my dream car. Going back to June 2019 one late Saturday night while window shopping under the influence I made the leap and purchased my MKIV on eBay. Was at a rolling chassis stage and the previous owner went with most of the upgrades so jumped on it. Been planning on keeping a build thread but been falling way behind. I'm a little over 6 months into my build and first want to thank many of you for your feedback, your build threads and overall support when in those 10 steps backward moments. Over the next few days I'll get this thread up to date on the 100+ hours I already have in it and will update going forward.

Here's some pics to start from the delivery of my #7275 2010 MKIV
    Original Specs:

MKIV complete Kit
    Poweder Coated Chassis
    FFR Electric Gauges
    Setup was originally for BBF427
    Leather Seats
    IRS (old pre-2015)
    IRS Read with 8.8 (Ford M-4010-A88) 3.27 Gears Lincoln MK8 Sliip Traction lock diff
    Mustang Brakes
    17" Halibrand Replica Wheels
    Heater/Defroster
    Roll Bars (sold)
    Toyo 888 tires

1.jpg
    3.jpg

Last edited by nuhale; 06-13-2022 at 01:41 PM.
    MKIV #7275 Acquired June 2019 (2010 partial build), Gen 2 Coyote by Forte w/TK600- PRO 5.0 - McLeod RST twin Clutch-QT Bell, old style IRS, 8.8 3.55 Rear, Gas'n Headers/Pipes, Power Steering, Hydroboost by Forte, Breeze Roll Bar, Heated Seats, 17" halibrand w/ Nitto G2, Maradyne Fan Controller, Paul Proe Vent Kit, Russ Thompson Signal w/ FTP- Received June 2019/First Start April 2020/Go Cart May 2020/Legal September 2020/PAINT BY SPOTLIGHT CUSTOMS JAN 2021