Hi everyone, I've decided to start a build thread because the others have been so helpful and I'd like to give back to this community however I can. A long time ago, well before I could drive, I remember passing a dealership everyday that had a cobra sitting on the lot and thinking one day I'll own that car. It was the coolest looking car I'd ever seen, no doubt it was a kit car but at the time I didn't even know what that was. Fast forward to yesterday and I'm receiving my kit after a long 8 month wait! I still can't believe it's in my garage right now

I just finished inventory, which wasn't too bad, I'm missing several small things and I've already sent those over to Factory Five. Hopefully I'll hear something soon. I also have 23 items on POL, nothing major from what I can tell. Which leads me to my next point...I'm definitely a novice but I'm looking forward to learning everything I can and one day driving this beast. I know everyone on this forum is extremely helpful so I want to thank everyone in advance for all the questions I may have once I get into this and thank you all for reading my build thread!

IMG_3525.jpgIMG_4026.JPG

Order Details
  • MKIV Complete Kit
  • Powdercoated Chassis
  • 2015 IRS
  • Body cut-outs
  • Blank Dash - I wanted a different gauge layout
  • Coyote Power Steering Kit
  • Wilwood Front/Back Brake kits
  • Turnkey 5.2L Aluminator w/Tremec TKX from Mike Forte

I removed a few things from my order that I'll need to get elsewhere like headers, sidepipes, and gauges. I plan to use Gas-n for the headers and pipes but I'm open to suggestion on the gauges.

Alright, that's all I have for now, next update will be taking the body off to inventory the installed components and hanging it in my garage to get it out of the way. I'm sure I left something out so let me know if you have any questions, looking forward to meeting everyone!