BluePrint Engines

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Pics in F5Forum album HUGE! What's up?

...master of none. CapeCoralCobra's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Pics in F5Forum album HUGE! What's up?

Not sure where to ask, but this seems like the best place. I've added photos to my "Album" here once in a while. The first 29 fit just fine, but the last few are absolutely huge! So much, there are scroll bars to move the pic around because you can only see about half of it. I'm using the same camera and the same settings (I think) as always. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks.
    Alan, Mk 3.1 #7172, 308, GT40P heads, Crane roller rockers, TFS Stage 1 cam, Explorer intake, 65mm TB, Pro M 75mm MAF, March pulleys, Cobra spec T5, 3.73 8.8, Konis all around, 15" FFR Halibrands, Viper Red/Pure White Stripes.
    "There's nothing you can't do, only stuff you haven't done yet!" Randy Jones

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    They aren't pixilated, so I'd check the camera setting. Maybe someone "borrowed" it and changed the setting? Try viewing the pic as it is before you uploaded it and check it's properties by right clicking on the pic and choosing properties. The big on of your interior for example is over 2000 pixels wide.

HTH,

FFR 5369 Pin Drive, IRS, Trigos, Torsen, Wilwoods, FMS BOSS 302 "B" cam , Mass-flo. CA SB100 (SPCN) Registered
    Delivered 4/23/06. "Finished" 4/2012 (still not done!)

...master of none. CapeCoralCobra's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks. I see what you mean, as earlier pics are less than 1000. I'm not very tech minded with digital cameras, like changing the pixel settings, so any suggestions? I tried going down to 1.8MP (the least it would go), but that only reduced the width to 1500, so that's not it. What other settings should I look at? Thanks, again, I appreciate your help.
    Alan, Mk 3.1 #7172, 308, GT40P heads, Crane roller rockers, TFS Stage 1 cam, Explorer intake, 65mm TB, Pro M 75mm MAF, March pulleys, Cobra spec T5, 3.73 8.8, Konis all around, 15" FFR Halibrands, Viper Red/Pure White Stripes.
    "There's nothing you can't do, only stuff you haven't done yet!" Randy Jones

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Cameras usually go down pretty low, like to 640x480 or even lower. What model camera is it? Maybe there is an online user guide out there in the ether...

FFR 5369 Pin Drive, IRS, Trigos, Torsen, Wilwoods, FMS BOSS 302 "B" cam , Mass-flo. CA SB100 (SPCN) Registered
    Delivered 4/23/06. "Finished" 4/2012 (still not done!)