Likes Likes:  0

Thread: 2012 Pre HB Party and Cruise!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

2012 Pre HB Party and Cruise!

IT'S THAT TIME AGAIN!!!

Please join us as we celebrate the Huntington Beach Cruise In with a Cruise and Dinner at my place!

MY ADDRESS:

3809 Park Green Drive
    Corona del Mar, CA 92625

Here are a few Satellite shots to get your bearings:

It's Huntington Beach Cruise-In Week, and that means FUN FUN FUN!!

To kick off the festivites, I'm hosting a Friday open house, PCH cruise and evening dinner/get together for anyone who wants to kick off the weekend a little early!

I am holding an OPEN HOUSE on Friday, which means the pool and jacuzzi will be heated, the garage door will be open, and the music will be playing all day. "Official" festivities will begin with an afternoon cruise south from Newport Beach, through Laguna and into Dana Point, then back up PCH to my place for fun, dinner and frivolity! My home is 6-7 miles South of the HB pier and if you are coming in from town and want to park your rig on my street overnight you are more than welcome to do so.

The only REQUIREMENT is that you show up, but I'd like to get a head count. So reply to this thread with your name and number of participants please!

This is an invite to all who are planning to attend the show, and you do not have to own a FFR to show up. The only thing I ask is that you stay safe and legal!

The actual address will be posted at the top of this thread. The Official Attendance list is below, at the bottom of this post.

Come join the fun THIS FRIDAY!

Weekend Forecast:

Attendees:

David Hodgkins and family (5)
    Pete (Doc) Moskowitz
    Mike La Dow (2)
    Bill Robertson (2)
    Karen Salvaggio (5)
    Julie Maslowski (and maybe Frank, if he's a good boy and gets his chores done)
    Doug Deffenbach
    Da Bat
    Bob and Donna Barnett (2)
    Mike and Deb Dey (2)
    John Tongish
    Jay
    RyanH
    Ron Stebles + guest (2)
    John
    Chuck
    Attached Images Attached Images

FFR 5369 Pin Drive, IRS, Trigos, Torsen, Wilwoods, FMS BOSS 302 "B" cam , Mass-flo. CA SB100 (SPCN) Registered
    Delivered 4/23/06. "Finished" 4/2012 (still not done!)