Looking for rear view mirror recommendations.

a) I recently bought a nicely built spec racer which I'll mainly use at track days. I'd appreciate if anyone can tell the brand and/or where I can buy the type of mirrors it currently has. Pictures at the Photobucket link below. I like the shape, size and color, but they have become loose. Tightening the allen screw at the top of each mirror doesn't help, as the pole has a very nice and rounded top which is slippery by nature. The poles are firm. The mirror shells are not. They rotate. Plastic at the mirror shells is beginning to crack under pressure. If I can find new ones, I will manually make the pole top surface rough in order to avoid recurrence.

http://s1072.photobucket.com/albums/...iew%20Mirrors/

b) I am considering the side ones from TheDreamCarCompany, especially due to their higher location, as I will often be using the full windshield. A plus is that rear fender width won't be a visual obstacle. However, they are larger (+drag) and the appearance is too classy for my spec racer. I'd rather have them black, if possible. As far as I know, painting aluminum is not an easy job and anodizing them would be a hassle.

c) Any other suggestions are welcome. I definitely want a center, dash-mounted mirror also. As long as mirrors are not shaky I'll be happy to consider other options.

Thanks,