Forte's

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Free to contributing member of forum - Fox Mustang Pedals + New Master Cylinder, etc

Post Thanks / Like

Free to contributing member of forum - Fox Mustang Pedals + New Master Cylinder, etc

I have a set of pedals from a Fox Mustang that is not being used in my build, as well as a new 15/16" iron master cylinder (a good size I am told, which is why I bought it before going to a Wilwood setup). It is free to a contributing member of this forum, i.e., someone who actually comments on things from time to time. I will throw the old brake booster in the box as well since you need a part or two to connect the brake pedal to the master cylinder, as well as the old clutch cable, if you want it. I will not cover shipping, but am happy to box it up and send it for whatever the shipping costs. Send me a private message if interested.

EDIT: Parts are now spoken for.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Jacob McCrea; 11-04-2012 at 07:56 PM. Reason: Parts are gone!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Way to go Jacob!

FFR 5369 Pin Drive, IRS, Trigos, Torsen, Wilwoods, FMS BOSS 302 "B" cam , Mass-flo. CA SB100 (SPCN) Registered
    Delivered 4/23/06. "Finished" 4/2012 (still not done!)