Forte's

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Windy City Boys

Post Thanks / Like

Windy City Boys

My son and I took the Michigan build class Dec '11 (I highly recommend). Unfortunately we have been sidetracked by other matters for the last year. However, we are now at the point we want to get serious. We are starting to consider what our Roadster order should entail. Tentatively we would like to have a fairly good build plan assembled and the order placed by the end of May. We will go with the full kit. We have tentatively picked out a 400-450 hp engine by the engine factory or forte. However, while we picked up some good tips at the build school.. there are obviously a lot of "options" one can incorporate. We are 6' and 6 2" tall. As such, tips for seats/foot well are welcome as are ANY COOL IDEA'S YOU HAVE... anything.. breaks, heater, engine compartment stuff, wipers, ignition cutt off, battery placement, build tips... you name it... PLEASE FILL MY IN BOX.. PLEASE!!!! I understand that you may be short on time.. but if you can direct me to the correct forum or build thread We would appreciate it.. We are anxious to start pushing forward..

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Big question: what's your budget? That will influence what options are must haves and help assign priority.

Sounds like it will be a fun build!

FFR 5369 Pin Drive, IRS, Trigos, Torsen, Wilwoods, FMS BOSS 302 "B" cam , Mass-flo. CA SB100 (SPCN) Registered
    Delivered 4/23/06. "Finished" 4/2012 (still not done!)