Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: More Transport woes... Customer Service a thing of the past

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Post Thanks / Like

More Transport woes... Customer Service a thing of the past

We'll you would think you have a scheduled completion date from FF June 21, So you arrange Transport months before hand... Thinking you are good! For a pick up and delivery to your house in 7-10 days from the FF Completion... WRONG, I had heard the other long wait stories so figured I would call a week before to ensure I was scheduled for pick up and all good! Just staying on top of it!!! Then the excuses starting coming in when I called for why I was not getting picked up..., we can't get you for a week, next was FF is closed all week for inventory and will not allow pick ups... I called My rep at FF...BS......and now my car was supposes to be picked up today! Called to verify... Nope.... Now a truck broke down last Thursday and they can't pick up until at least the week of the 7th... (not holding my breath) we'll see what the story is next week... they have 3 trucks and yet somehow it is going to take close to a month to get my car after I confirmed it was hanging on a rack waiting to be picked up with the transport on June 19th.

I'm sorry to vent but I think a little Customer Service would have be nice! If you had a truck break down Thursday I should get a call Friday with a status update! I should not have to wait for an update until I get around to calling... If I had not called I wonder when I would have heard my delivery was going to be a month late?

whether FF wants it or not they are some what tied to their Transport company and I would suggest researching other options.

I guess Customer Service is just a thing of the Past...
    Last edited by Mslone; 06-30-2014 at 06:59 PM.